Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 31, 2010, 11:54:35 PM
Just seen this goal. Why didn't Clattenburg tell Ferdinand to f**k away off when he was talking to the linesman! Can't blame Nani, Gomes should have kept the ball secure until everyone was clear. Costly mistake.

exactly. mainly because he plays from Man U. The Spurs players, 3 or 4 of them, were fucked off
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Boycey

The Spurs players not at all interfering with referree and linesman

blewuporstuffed

Just seen this goal. Why didn't Clattenburg tell Ferdinand to f**k away off when he was talking to the linesman! Can't blame Nani, Gomes should have kept the ball secure until everyone was clear. Costly mistake.

thats what i said aswell. to be fair to the ref he prob couldnt have seen the handball at the time, but between him and the linesman they made a balls of sorting it out.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

nrico2006

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on November 01, 2010, 08:55:58 AM

thats what i said aswell. to be fair to the ref he prob couldnt have seen the handball at the time, but between him and the linesman they made a balls of sorting it out.

Gomes made a balls of it.  As everyone is keen to say, he 'didn't play to the whistle'.  He had the ball and rolled it a few feet in front of him, what did he want Nani to do?  Gomes obviously didn't think he was given a free kick anyway, as he was a good 10 or more yards away from where the 'incident' happened when he sat the ball down to kick it out. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Boycey

From Red and White Kop and I thought the ABUs on here were obsessed

QuoteFletcher with another dive just to show how classless he is.

Manchester United cheats: 18

Nani: 7
Hernandez: 4
Park: 3
Fletcher: 2
Berbatov: 1
Evra: 1

Manchester United dirty fouls with no cards: 5

Manchester United dodgy decisions against: 1 (For the sake of fairness)
Manchester United dodgy decisions for: 3

Manc Goals scored from cheating: 2
Manc Goals scored fair and square: 0

For the sake of fairness :D :D :D

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: nrico2006 on November 01, 2010, 09:43:16 AM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on November 01, 2010, 08:55:58 AM

Gomes made a balls of it.  As everyone is keen to say, he 'didn't play to the whistle'.  He had the ball and rolled it a few feet in front of him, what did he want Nani to do?  Gomes obviously didn't think he was given a free kick anyway, as he was a good 10 or more yards away from where the 'incident' happened when he sat the ball down to kick it out.
theres no doubt that gomes made a mess of it, and should have played to the whistle, but why was there no whistle???
he clearly , deliberatly handled the ball. its should have been a yellow card for nani and a free kick to spurs.
even if the ref was unsighted, the lineman surely seen it and they should have corrected the mistake when they consulted with each other. maybe having ferdinand in thier ear the whole time affected this but  :-\
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Abble

havent heard a thing mentioned about nanis theatrics seconds before that goal, what the hell was he at there like ??!@

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: Abble on November 01, 2010, 11:42:10 AM
havent heard a thing mentioned about nanis theatrics seconds before that goal, what the hell was he at there like ??!@

I was just wondering the same myself.

I suppose he was trying for a penalty.....

BenDover

devastated at not getting the penalty Nani thought to feck this i'm taking the ball and going home  :D

ross4life

Traveling Squad to Turkey, Van der Sar, Amos, Kuszczak; Evra, Brown, Vidic, Smalling, Rafael, Fabio, O'Shea; Eikrem, Scholes, Obertan, Bebe, Fletcher, Carrick, Park, Nani; Berbatov, Hernandez.

Missing for one reason or another Owen,Hargreaves,Giggs,Ferdinand,Neviile,Macheda,Evans,Anderson,Gibson & Rooney

IMO united need to win this with even more difficult games v Rangers & Valencia after this game

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Boycey on November 01, 2010, 10:48:18 AM
From Red and White Kop and I thought the ABUs on here were obsessed

QuoteFletcher with another dive just to show how classless he is.

Manchester United cheats: 18

Nani: 7
Hernandez: 4
Park: 3
Fletcher: 2
Berbatov: 1
Evra: 1

Manchester United dirty fouls with no cards: 5

Manchester United dodgy decisions against: 1 (For the sake of fairness)
Manchester United dodgy decisions for: 3

Manc Goals scored from cheating: 2
Manc Goals scored fair and square: 0

For the sake of fairness :D :D :D

What were you doing reading Red and White Kop? Is that not a being a bit obsessed with Liverpool on your part ?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ross4life

Obsessed would be someone starting threads about Roy Keane & Rafa Benitez.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Real Laoislad

I think you are a little obsessed with me ross,I can't make a post without you replying.
It is flattering though thanks  :-*
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Worker

Quote from: paco on October 31, 2010, 10:46:20 PM
He had never scored one against an English team before this...

Was this the most one sided european cup final in recent history?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: The Worker on November 01, 2010, 06:09:19 PM
Quote from: paco on October 31, 2010, 10:46:20 PM
He had never scored one against an English team before this...

Was this the most one sided european cup final in recent history?

The first half of 2005 was...
So was the 2nd half actually but for the other team  8)
You'll Never Walk Alone.