China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoG2

Jeez lads the man made a typo, this joke has been going on fur too long

seafoid

https://www.ft.com/content/d68d6292-0486-4bfc-bf5c-54ce850a3f7a

"Coronavirus is constantly attacking society's vulnerable classes and spaces," says Park Won-soon, the mayor of Seoul. "We must shake off the fantasy that we can go back to the past we were accustomed to."
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Jeepers Creepers

£100 million spent on the devils brew during lockdown (in da Nort)

trailer

When we look back I think we'll all agree this has been the biggest overreaction to anything ever. It is the greatest load of shite. Completely overblown. This is the opinion of all right thinking people.

trailer

Ach we were told of surges and peaks. Bodies everywhere. Unfathomable deaths. None of which came to pass. There hasn't been 2500 deaths on the whole island.

Jeepers Creepers

NZ reporting their first new cases post lockdown. UK vistors flying in bringing it with them.

johnnycool

Quote from: trailer on June 16, 2020, 12:41:07 PM
When we look back I think we'll all agree this has been the biggest overreaction to anything ever. It is the greatest load of shite. Completely overblown. This is the opinion of all right thinking people.

was on the phone to a Liverpool company just yesterday and my contact over there had lost his father and uncle to Coronavirus.

Wonder does he think it's the biggest load of shíte.

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: hardstation on June 16, 2020, 12:49:11 PM
Right thinking people know very little more than anyone else. For example, they are only marginally more knowledgeable than Ashley Cole. Give me 24 hours of reading up and I could be as right thinking as anyone.

LOL!!  ;D
i usse an speelchekor

Smurfy123

Trailer speaks a lot of sense
Close all until 2021 was mentioned on here only a number of weeks ago
We were told the NHS will be overwhelmed
Schools closed at the right time but it's now time to reopen.
To many men on here getting the easy money
Lockdown has been brilliant for some
Let's all now concentrate on banging the second wave drum see can we get furlonged beyond Christmas
We will give the BBQs some action this year

Maroon Manc

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on June 16, 2020, 01:05:38 PM
NZ reporting their first new cases post lockdown. UK vistors flying in bringing it with them.

Back for a funeral it appears, would have thought NZ had a strict 14 day isolation period for anyone coming from the UK.

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: Maroon Manc on June 16, 2020, 01:09:43 PM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on June 16, 2020, 01:05:38 PM

Back for a funeral it appears, would have thought NZ had a strict 14 day isolation period for anyone coming from the UK.

They did, but made an exception because of circumstances.

Turned out the person died before they could even make it along anyway.
i usse an speelchekor

tbrick18

Any right thinking people I know are of the opinion that the reason why we haven't had the number of deaths that were projected in a worst case scenario, is because of the fact we took measures and locked down to avoid that worst case scenario.

To put it in simple terms for you (as I think this is required):
      No Lockdown => more deaths
      Lockdown => less deaths

In your opinion, are you saying we shouldn't have done any of it? No Lockdown => Less Deaths?
That's so far wrong it's like saying 2+2=93.

GetOverTheBar

Dexamethasone worth a google at minute, just breaking.

Smurfy123

Great news over the bar
Some people on here will not want too see that
Great stuff

trailer

Quote from: johnnycool on June 16, 2020, 01:06:27 PM

was on the phone to a Liverpool company just yesterday and my contact over there had lost his father and uncle to Coronavirus.

Wonder does he think it's the biggest load of shíte.

Every lost life is a tragedy, no matter what they die from.