?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

tintin25

Quote from: stiffler on February 19, 2008, 09:04:55 PM
Why do RTE show man utd games at every opportunity?

Surely the Celtic Barcelona match would attract a bigger audience that the Man Utd Lyon game?

I doubt it.

Doogie Browser

Quote from: gaa.boy on February 20, 2008, 03:32:45 PM
Starting to get desperate now.
Does anybody know which channel is showing the game tonight?

Sky are showing this game on SKY One also so is this available through other Cable Operators or will it be scrambled?

gerry

watch it streaming via the net, can get you the link if you want.

will watch one on the net and man utd on rte.

btw come on the hoops
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

red hander

Quote from: gerry on February 20, 2008, 06:25:01 PM
watch it streaming via the net, can get you the link if you want.

will watch one on the net and man utd on rte.

btw come on the hoops

Gerry, I'm working late tonight, could you post the link so i can watch it on my computer, cheers

gerry

[url]www.freeviewfootball.com/]www.livefooty.doctor-serv.com/wed20.2/Celtic_Barcelona.html]

[url]www.freeviewfootball.com/

first one normally the best, you need to use IE and not firefox and you also need to download sopcast to view it, theres a link on the livefooty page

any issues pm me

red hander

Quote from: gerry on February 20, 2008, 06:44:52 PM
www.livefooty.doctor-serv.com/wed20.2/Celtic_Barcelona.html

[urll]www.freeviewfootball.com/[/url]

first one normally the best, you need to use IE and not firefox and you also need to download sopcast to view it, theres a link on the livefooty page

any issues pm me

You're a gent, cheers

gerry

gerry

ExiledGael

gerry

tyroneman

Sooooooooooooo.........................roughly 25% against 75% posession to the away team.

Difference in class enormous tonight but a few things evidently clear:

1. Caldwell is a joke, a bad joke. An arrogant pr*ck of a player who fancies himself as a maestro in defence and in truth is hopeless. Gave ball away for 2nd, sent to the shop for sweeties by Messi for the 3rd. How he gets a game ahead of Balde is astounding."we will batter Barca" he claimed in the Record today...............aye right
2. Tonight should end the McGeady as good as Messi debate.
3. Naka. The SPL equivalent of a special teams player. Was less than useless tonight.
4. Naylor.......................please, a chamiponship player and showing it.

On the plus side Skippy was excellent, worked his ar*e off. Hartley did well enough as did JVoH.

imtommygunn

Dunno if anyone was watching this on setanta ireland and saw the post match analysis but gees your man is a **** end - Paul whatever his name is.

Celtic were humiliated and celtic fans with ambition should be embarassed he says.

Rangers got a 0-0 draw he says. Why couldn't Celtic.

The Barcelona front three is like a world select - they did very well considering! Also where the ambition is in getting a 0-0 in the home leg of a two leg tie I dunno but it just frustrated me listening to this and Andy Townsend got tongue tied he was that annoyed with him.

tyroneman

Regardless of what Rangers (who the f**k cares what they do to be honest) we were made to look like wee boys tonight.

It was unfortunate that Barca clicked in a way they haven't done all season in Spain but to have 25% possession at home is unforgiveable.

We have continually puched way above our weight at home but when you come up against players the calibre of Messi, Henry, Ronnie, Puyol, Iniesta with Eto on the bench, it's hard.

Even harder when you have pr*ks like Caldwell in the team spouting off about how good he is pre-game then having ANOTHER mare during it.

Celtic need a LB / RB / CH and a top class striker plus 2 top class MF players to do anything more in Europe

clarshack

celtic were outclassed but when you constantly give the ball away so cheaply (especially caldwell) what do you expect. naka was a passenger while mcdonald worked his socks off. having said that it will take a damn good team to beat barca in the remainder of this season.

imtommygunn

To be honest there's not many teams out there who would beat Barca. Celtic are a right few players of being a top top team but no-one in Scotland has the "clout" for that any more so I think they did admirably.

They are buying players of the class of Georgi Samaras after all....