Microcosmic Real Ireland V Monocultural 6 counties in Premiership on Saturday

Started by T Fearon, October 23, 2007, 02:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Yes, how many of you will be following the Sunderland V Fulham clash with more interest than usual (which would be zilch!).

Here's hoping for

a) A Sunderland win

b) some of the 6 counties players actually get into the starting 11 for Fulham ;D

nifan

QuoteYes, how many of you will be following the Sunderland V Fulham clash with more interest than usual (which would be zilch!).

If i where you id be more interested in the teams 2 and 5 places above mine in the league, and who are in the relegation dogfight with you

tintin25

his holiness nb

Ask me holy bollix

Balboa

I see Fulham are being linked to ahem....Kyle Lafferty. The Fulham fans must be salivating at the thought....

T Fearon

Well he would be a better bet than Healy, who stayed on the bench for 87 minutes on Saturday, in spite of the fact that Fulham hadn't scored against mighty Derby.

I would seriously doubt if Sanchez will be around in January to buy anyone ;D

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

full back

Very interesting indeed
Who are you going to support now Fearon or are you going to dodge the question or indeed ignore the thread..........?

T Fearon

Recent events prove that Keane is a complete tool as a manager, and I expect this point to be further emphasized at White Hart Lane this weekend.

I doubt if he would still be in the job at the Stadium of Shite were it not for the Irish Murphia behind the club

marty88

Quote from: T Fearon on August 22, 2008, 02:17:25 PM
Recent events prove that Keane is a complete tool as a manager, and I expect this point to be further emphasized at White Hart Lane this weekend.

I doubt if he would still be in the job at the Stadium of Shite were it not for the Irish Murphia behind the club

O f**k...

Best young manager in the league, even a fool can see that.
"paddy bradley has got that killer instinct a forward wud commit murder for"- Mick O' Dwyer

Carmen Stateside

:D :D

Main Street

Quote from: marty88 on August 25, 2008, 11:01:57 AM

O f**k...

Best young manager in the league, even a fool can see that.
Not that I would join a
he is crap V no he is the best   type debate

I can't say I follow the EPL that close but even a fool would consider the merits of Southgate.
He has done very well from scratch.

Solomon Kane

There was a certain inevitability about Saturday's result.