Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

lynchbhoy

will the scottish parliment be debating these parcel bombs today and calling for severe action from police and rangers fc ?
this kind of crap is par for the course (was almost going to say part and parcel) for the past couple of decades from rangers/ni fans in such actions towards Celtic fc players (and now supposedly their supporters).

Clown

Quote from: lynchbhoy on April 20, 2011, 03:32:43 PM
will the scottish parliment be debating these parcel bombs today and calling for severe action from police and rangers fc ?
this kind of crap is par for the course (was almost going to say part and parcel) for the past couple of decades from rangers/ni fans in such actions towards Celtic fc players (and now supposedly their supporters).

No, the way it works in Scotland is if Rangers do wrong it becomes a joint 'old-firm' problem, and subsequent investigation

Clown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g1TF_ToepY

nail on the head from prof Tom Devine in the second part of this report

Main Street

Neil Lennon tribute victory this evening.

under the bar

Any doubt that Rangers get the rub of the green from referees they take a look at the Dundee United game last night.   I know of no other league where a referee would give 3 straight red cards for fouls inside the box AS WELL AS 3 penalties.  For the second penalty award the foul was even a yard outside the box.

Not only did the referees blantat favour ensure Rangers won the game comfortably but that they trimmed Celtics superior goal difference considerably.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: under the bar on April 20, 2011, 11:23:15 PM
Any doubt that Rangers get the rub of the green from referees they take a look at the Dundee United game last night.   I know of no other league where a referee would give 3 straight red cards for fouls inside the box AS WELL AS 3 penalties.  For the second penalty award the foul was even a yard outside the box.

Not only did the referees blantat favour ensure Rangers won the game comfortably but that they trimmed Celtics superior goal difference considerably.  

But we sorted that out last night!  ;D
Tbc....

Trout

Would there be a skool of thought that it was Celtic fans that sent the bombs to Lenny in a bid to show Rangers fans in a bad light?
Sinn Fein delivers -

British rule

Franko

Quote from: Trout on April 22, 2011, 06:55:37 PM
Would there be a skool of thought that it was Celtic fans that sent the bombs to Lenny in a bid to show Rangers fans in a bad light?
No. There would be no such 'skool' of thought.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Trout on April 22, 2011, 06:55:37 PM
Only maybe wishful thinking from rangers/ni fans trying to deflect from this disgusting horrific set of actions!
It's the old unionist/loyalist paramilitary MO though - targeting civilians!

Unless of course kilwinning (where supposedly the parcels came from I heard) has had it's entire rangers supporting population (90% of the town) move en masse elsewhere!

What a bulls***t deflecting spin comment!

Main Street

Quote from: lynchbhoy on April 22, 2011, 10:11:06 PM

It's the old unionist/loyalist paramilitary MO though - targeting civilians!
I think it's more akin to the targeting of people like Rosemary Nelson and Pat Finucane.
Once these great loyalist warriors were of use to the statelet but I'd say the puppet handlers have cut them loose a good while ago.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Late on and I'll be at Mass before kick off so:

[size=9]Hail Hail[/size]
Come on The Hoops
[size=9]I am Neil Lennon [/size]
Tbc....

Main Street

That's a confident move GDA, getting your thanks in before the game ;D

I see Samaras has been given a nod of confidence to start up front with Hooper. I don't think Celtic will play as poor as they did in the co-op final and should come on top or at worst take a draw.

Overthebar!

Celtic have another high profile supporter:

Wazzaroon08
Come on Celtic get a win today and win league. Come on the hoops

Wonder will he ever end up there at the tail end of his career?

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

tyroneman

Samaras - 3 goals in 32 games.

Allowed to take a penalty.

What did anyone expect?