?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Pat Mustard

Lenny sent to the stand last night in  a friendly. :D The ref obviously didn't 'get' the spirit of the game.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on March 27, 2011, 02:13:08 PM

Don't get them going Minder! They don't take well to taking the hand outta them ;) ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bennydorano

The old i was winding defence, tossers ::)

Minder

under the bar

QuoteBit of a w**ker post there Minder, why not get on the backs of the other hunderds of clubs who've done f**k all ???  Chelsea maybe

Since they do little or nothing when substantial allegations of racism are levelled at their staff and fans, it's hardly then likely that Chelsea would make a gesture in support of any foreign country.

Minder

Quote from: under the bar on March 27, 2011, 09:45:25 PM
QuoteBit of a w**ker post there Minder, why not get on the backs of the other hunderds of clubs who've done f**k all ???  Chelsea maybe

Since they do little or nothing when substantial allegations of racism are levelled at their staff and fans, it's hardly then likely that Chelsea would make a gesture in support of any foreign country.
Peter Schmeichel

Minder

Quote from: under the bar on March 27, 2011, 09:45:25 PM

Fail.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/Charities_Details/0,,10268~1806780,00.html

Applesisapples

When did this become a fishing thread? :D

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

lynchbhoy

using he misfortune of the Japanese people to troll..
classy  :-X

saffron sam2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 27, 2011, 02:51:53 PM
Quote from: Minder on March 27, 2011, 02:13:08 PM

Don't get them going Minder! They don't take well to taking the hand outta them ;) ;)

Yes, they try to out you and send PMs saying "Stopping picking on me please".

Or was that you when they were taking the hand outta (sic) you when the Lisbellaw boy put you on your hole?

Wally.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Forever Green

Neil Lennon has got his ban reduced. Its about time Celtic stood up to the bigoted SFA. The SFA know that Celtic have too much influence and could destroy them if they wanted to.http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/12941685.stm

stew

Quote from: bennydorano on March 27, 2011, 11:57:19 AM
They did have 2 Japanese players until recently Nakamura and some other buck I cant remember.

Bit of a w**ker post there Minder, why not get on the backs of the other hunderds of clubs who've done f**k all ???  Chelsea maybe

Well said benny.

Maybe John Terry will donate the funds he got for the walking tours around wembley...................................... probably not.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Orangemac

Show on ITV4 the other night about most controversial transfers.

Gordon Strachan was on talking about Mo Johnston. Was shocked when on his 1st day in the Celtic  job he was asked why was he wearing a blue shirt. Also advised to change his blue car.