?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

under the bar

any better streams?  that one's a bit jittery

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

clarshack

extra time now but celtic have been pish today.

RMDrive

tyroneman

And the inevitable Rankers goal. FFS are Celtic that naive they cant stand over the ball at a free kick. Poor.

And Ki? Are Celtic so desperate for shirt sales they have to field this nothing footballer. A player who brings Fcuk all squared to a game.

A corner in the final minute and the useless Cnut can't even beat the first defender.

Not a good day at the office from Lennon.

Milltown Row2

Well the better team won in the end, can't win them all

Think the league is a bigger target in fairness to Lennon. Be some wife beatings tonight
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Club Rossa

Celtic were poor today and Rangers played with much more intensity than in recent derbies.No complaints about the result to be honest.

Main Street

Faster than Diouf spit hits or misses its target, that laoislad chap makes a beeline towards the celtic thread.

That pitch was crap, suited to the team that lumps it best, the last gasp from a Rangers team before their season expires.
A thoroughly deserved win for Rangers.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Main Street on March 20, 2011, 07:19:21 PM
Faster than Diouf spit hits or misses its target, that laoislad chap makes a beeline towards the celtic thread.

That pitch was crap, suited to the team that lumps it best, the last gasp from a Rangers team before their season expires.

so do you think that Lennon got his tactics wrong? Are the other pitches in the SPL that much better than that?

Main Street

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 20, 2011, 07:21:37 PM

so do you think that Lennon got his tactics wrong? Are the other pitches in the SPL that much better than that?
Are you interested in my thoughts?
Well my remarks on the quality of the pitch were in a thoughtful reference to that this was a showcase cup final event being played in the national stadium, so yes I would expect the surface to have been preserved to be at its optimum for this event.
I would assume that comparisons with other pitches around Scotland are an irrelevant exercise because external conditions differ (weather wise) by the week as well as usage differs.
I don't know if Lennon got his tactics wrong, having no centre halves seemed to matter in this game.
It was a scrappy game played on a bad pitch and either team could have won it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Main Street on March 20, 2011, 07:41:05 PM

Well my remarks on the quality of the pitch were in a thoughtful reference to that this was a showcase cup final event being played in the national stadium, so yes I would expect the surface to have been preserved to be at its optimum for this event.
I would assume that comparisons with other pitches around Scotland are an irrelevant exercise because external conditions differ (weather wise) by the week as well as usage differs.
I don't know if Lennon got his tactics wrong, having no centre halves seemed to matter in this game.

Well I quoted your post and asked a question, what age are you?

So in your opinion they lost because of the pitch?

I questioned your point on the pitch because Celtic have played a hundred times better I'm sure on crappy pitches and won!!

As you have pointed out already the best team won on the day, regardless of the pitch because it was the same for both.

Main Street

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 20, 2011, 08:40:33 PM
Quote from: Main Street on March 20, 2011, 07:41:05 PM

Well I quoted your post and asked a question, what age are you?

So in your opinion they lost because of the pitch?

I questioned your point on the pitch because Celtic have played a hundred times better I'm sure on crappy pitches and won!!

As you have pointed out already the best team won on the day, regardless of the pitch because it was the same for both.
Have you got the hump over something? or are some kind of weird stalker?
I think I have explained myself clear enough about the pitch and on the thoroughly deserved winners of the game, that even a moron like you could understand if you were inclined to make an effort.

Milltown Row2

A stalker would be someone who stalks someone, I've replied to your post, so have you many stalkers on the forum?

You claimed that Rangers are the best lumper's!! so that's why they won. That was my take on your synopsis of the game.

Even a moron like me can understand that ;D ;D 

Leo

I'm new to this thread but already am into the "moron" vibe - just can't make up my mind whether I am a am a green or blue moron but really uncomfortable with both sad options.
Fierce tame altogether