62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

isourboydownyet

Quote from: ross4life on March 04, 2011, 04:51:24 PM
Quote from: isourboydownyet on March 04, 2011, 04:45:39 PM
Quote from: ross4life on March 04, 2011, 04:24:27 PM
I'm not sure has it been posted here already but Diouf has a long history with Celtic fans http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/2849009.stm

are you on the piss take here?

Piss take about what? just pointing out dioufs thuggery hasn't improved over the years.

because of what happened with celtic in the past that has been the main topic of discussion before the last couple of old firm matches and has never been out of the papers!

ross4life

Quote from: isourboydownyet on March 04, 2011, 04:59:21 PM
I'm not sure has it been posted here already but Diouf has a long history with Celtic fans http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/2849009.stm

Piss take about what? just pointing out dioufs thuggery hasn't improved over the years.

because of what happened with celtic in the past that has been the main topic of discussion before the last couple of old firm matches and has never been out of the papers!

Well I'm not one that buys tabloid newspapers & if i did i certainly wouldn't read about the bill up to an Old firm derbies.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

isourboydownyet

Quote from: ross4life on March 04, 2011, 05:06:51 PM

Well I'm not one that buys tabloid newspapers & if i did i certainly wouldn't read about the bill up to an Old firm derbies.

yet you post on a celtic thread ??? how did you come about hearing about diouf?was not just in tabloids but also discussion boards such as this one

Gaffer

We don't  all read papers everyday, you know !
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

isourboydownyet

Quote from: Gaffer on March 04, 2011, 05:27:58 PM

We don't  all read papers everyday, you know !

my mistake, i just thought diouf's past offences were common knowledge,obviously not.

ross4life

Quote from: isourboydownyet on March 04, 2011, 05:19:49 PM
Quote from: ross4life on March 04, 2011, 05:06:51 PM

yet you post on a celtic thread ??? how did you come about hearing about diouf?was not just in tabloids but also discussion boards such as this one

Because i remembered the incident as it was posted on all the main football sites including the link i posted.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

dillinger

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on March 04, 2011, 01:25:05 AM
Getting the boat over tomorow morning for the weekend and the Hamilton match, can't wait, just hope the atmosphere's even half as good as 2 weeks ago and it'll be a cracking weekend.
Lenny got ban reduced from 6 to 4  >:( will miss the league cup final against the orcs.

Oiche maith and Hail hail

Keep an eye out for me i'm on the Stena at 07-30. Be wearing a blue t-shirt with a Gretna 2008 badge on it. :D

5 Sams

I hear Ally McCoist said to Neil Lennon that Paddy O'Rourke had signed a new 5 year contract with Armagh!!
The Aristocrat Years

Family guy

Right enough tho,whatever he did say to lennon it worked and lennon the mug took the bate and reacted,id say mc coist was laughn the next day getting that reaction outa lennon,will no doubt put lennon off his game the next time the two meet

illdecide

Quote from: 5 Sams on March 04, 2011, 10:21:25 PM
I hear Ally McCoist said to Neil Lennon that Paddy O'Rourke had signed a new 5 year contract with Armagh!!

Ally said to Neil..."Stay the f**k away from my players" as Neil went to shake hands, Lennon cracked and said back "well stop signing wankers then". Thats true BTW
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Ulick

Apparently our Neill has been sent a bomb in the post.

Myles Na G.

Quote from: Ulick on March 05, 2011, 01:04:46 AM
No bomb in post at all, merely a suspicious package.

Neil should be glad he doesn't have Jose's job:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12651240

sammymaguire

Quote from: Ulick on March 05, 2011, 01:04:46 AM

It's alledged that the sorting office in Glasgow are regularly intercepting such packages from NI
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Ulick

Holly age 8 from Kent has been taken into protective custody.

Main Street

The fightback against the mason conspiracy gathers momentum

http://www.heraldscotland.com:80/sport/spl/celtic/celtic-to-demand-peat-s-resignation-after-ban-revelation-1.1088716

Celtic to demand Peat's resignation

'Celtic seem certain to call for the resignation of George Peat, president of the SFA, after it emerged he was in attendance when the decision to impose a six-match touchline ban on Neil Lennon was taken'.

'Herald Sport can reveal that, despite assurances he was only there as an observer when Lennon was originally tried, Peat actually went into the room along with the four members of the disciplinary committee when they retired to deliberate on what the punishment should be.'

'At a four-and-a-half hour hearing the QC acting on Lennon's behalf, Paul McBride, dismantled the SFA's case – and asked why Peat was even involved as it was a matter for the disciplinary committee.'

"The bottom line is George Peat should have been nowhere near that hearing but he chose to be there"...... "Are we to believe he sat there and said nothing to the other people?"