?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Rav67 on January 27, 2011, 01:40:39 PM
Celtic probably don't need another player who can play wing or off the front, but I can see where Lennon is coming from - picking up an asset for £300k which is worth considerably more.  Not great news for Paddy McCourt though.

Don't think it will have any bearing on the Derry Pele.
Maloney is seriously injury prone and freddie lundberg is only a 6 mth signing, so Commons gives us a bit more depth in that area.
Tbc....

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on January 27, 2011, 01:55:09 PM
Quote from: Rav67 on January 27, 2011, 01:40:39 PM
Celtic probably don't need another player who can play wing or off the front, but I can see where Lennon is coming from - picking up an asset for £300k which is worth considerably more.  Not great news for Paddy McCourt though.

Don't think it will have any bearing on the Derry Pele.
Maloney is seriously injury prone and freddie lundberg is only a 6 mth signing, so Commons gives us a bit more depth in that area.
yep,
also there are a few players that are just not cutting it. lennon is right to bring in new talent - but he has to shift some of the deadwood. Mccourt may be safe for now, but it doesnt bode well for mcginn imo.

Archie Mitchell

Debut goal for Commons today Celtic 3-0 up after 23 minutes.

Main Street

Centre half syndrome strikes again, Rogne out for a while.
Hard to credit but Lennon is on the look out for a CH loan signing before the clock strikes midnight on Monday.

Club Rossa

Aberdeen created plenty of good chances yesterday and on another day could have scored a couple more.I have a bad feeling about this game at Pittodrie..

Main Street

Healy joins Rangers.
That should improve your feelings :)

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

clarshack

Quote from: ONeill on February 01, 2011, 12:17:48 AM
Diouf to Rangers should spice things up - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/2849009.stm

diouf is probably the biggest tr**p in world football. they're well matched, him and rangers.

Banana Man

he'll be an instant hit with the teddy bear fan after spitting over the celtic fan during his time at anfield 

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: Banana Man on February 01, 2011, 09:11:44 AM
he'll be an instant hit with the teddy bear fan after spitting over the celtic fan during his time at anfield

He was destined to play for Rangers after that.

red hander

Just when you thought you couldn't hate a footballer any more than you do, he goes and puts a Rangers jersey on  :P. Diouf and Laugherty in the same team ... the most despised club in the world gives the world even more reason to despise it!

illdecide

Quote from: red hander on February 01, 2011, 12:01:26 PM
Just when you thought you couldn't hate a footballer any more than you do, he goes and puts a Rangers jersey on  :P. Diouf and Laugherty in the same team ... the most despised club in the world gives the world even more reason to despise it!

and don't forget the flute player Healy too
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Main Street

Rangers probably couldn't afford to get Eduardo on loan. Diouf is a cut price nasty.

Walter is a cute old hoor in the psychological warfare.

Club Rossa

I'm glad to say my fears were unfounded last night.Obviously Celtic were helped by the sending off but they bossed the game and looked very comfortable.Hooper and Stokes seem to be playing well together and hopefully Rogne will be fit for Eyepox on Sunday.