?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

Surely Armedia was heavier?

In all seriousness is the crap out there tonight better than Mc Manus, Killen, Mc Donald and Hartley etc?

Minder

Quote from: T Fearon on March 24, 2010, 09:49:30 PM
Surely Armedia was heavier?

In all seriousness is the crap out there tonight better than Mc Manus, Killen, Mc Donald and Hartley etc?

Domestic football.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: ONeill on March 24, 2010, 09:36:24 PM
Mowbray will hardly survive the night

He had the look of a condemned man towards the end of the game, you may well see him fall on his sword before the weekend, though remembering Barnes wasn't given much slack after the Invernesss Caley game, the board may just have to take the financial hit and sack him if he doesn't walk.
How would that work, if he resigns do Celtic owe him anything for the remaining 3+ years of his contract?
Tbc....

JimStynes

Will everybody please just admit Tony has been right about Mowbray all along. That is a complete joke of a result  >:(

Minder

I don't think Tony was alone in thinking Mowbray may not have been the second coming of Jock Stein.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Main Street

Tony is never right, he is just lucky.

the colonel

Im never gonna admit Fearon was right, ever

But Mowbray has to go
the difference between success and failure is energy

slow corner back

Taxi for Mowbray, its got beyond a joke. Apparantly after the match he said it was Rangers fault for being negative and on top of the league. This is the same Rangers who beat St Mirren with nine men on Sunday >:( >:(

JimStynes

Quote from: hardstation on March 24, 2010, 10:14:19 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on March 24, 2010, 10:12:15 PM
Will everybody please just admit Tony has been right about Mowbray all along. That is a complete joke of a result  >:(
Just because he's your uncle's mate, you're licking his hole now....

Nothing to do with it, him being related to my uncle isnt a thing to be proud of  ;) But Tony has been saying for ages now that Mowbray was shite and no1 wanted to admit it even though it was clear to see that Mowbray was indeed a shit manager. After tonight nobody can hide from the truth.

The Worker

Tony was right

unfortunately too many posters on this put pride before the fall

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Quote from: The Worker on March 24, 2010, 10:36:57 PM
Tony was right

unfortunately too many posters on this put pride before the fall

Hardly rocket science was it?? Been blatantly obvious for a good few months now that Mowbray is totally out his his depth. Ross County will be fancying themselves for the Scottish Cup if the hapless Tony is still in charge when that game comes along. On that note which poster was saying Yogi Hughes was a great manager who could do a job for Celtic? ;D. Another guy like Mowbray who talks too much about his football philosophy but cant get winning results to back it all up.

No treble for the Huns though ;D.

clarshack

i can imagine the only thing now keeping mowbray in a job is that celtic are still in the cup.

lynchbhoy

will Celtic stump up the cash to get a decent manager next time?

I very much doubt that Mowbray will go and should not go before the end of the season, when there is a cup final to be won.

While his team selection was poor, the players are to blame for last nights fiasco. But mowbray has not installed the right attitude etc.
Of the players that left this season, only robson is missed. Midfield poor and I thought Crosas should be on, Rassmussen HAS to start and my mother is a better right back than wilson.
OK maybe mowbray was resting players now that the league is obv lost, but thats still not good enough.

T Fearon

Getting rid of Mowbray now will only enhance Celtic's chances in the Scottish Cup. Not one of his signings has been a success, his tactics are woeful, he cannot motivate and indeed Celtic are a team without leaders, while the likes of Hartley, Mc Manus and Robson, all competetent leaders, are wasting their time in the Englsh Championship.Even quality players like Keane and Mc Geady are crap now >:(

Interesting to hear Mc Avennie and Burley last night almost pleading for him to go immediately.

While Strachan's time was up last summer, I felt the team he left behind required only minro adjustments in midfield , left back and another striker. Mowbray has ripped a good core apart for replacements who are demonstrably worse thah waht was there already.

Also if Strachan had had the luxury of bringing in Robbie Keane last January Celtic would have won four titles in a  row.

Club Rossa

That was a humiliation last night.Christ,things are really bad when St Mirren can dish out a hammering like that.Not even a Scottish cup win will save Mowbray now,that's if he's still there for the semi final.