Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

its that long ago he probably doesn't give a fcuk. As if you would know anyting about it. ::)

Main Street

I´m sure Roy would be insulted by any suggestion other than it was Roy who chose to go Celtic. ::)

Strachan wrote in his book that it was already a done deal between Desmond and Keane when he met them in Desmond's mansion, that Desmond had wanted Keane badly and had already negotiated the contract. The contract that Keane would be on - a wage deal that would make Keane only the   8th highest earner in the club and also conditional on number of appearances. Strachan met Keane and Desmond after these terms had been negotiated. Strachan claims that Keane's signing was unconditional, he had to prove his worth to the team and Strachan could make no promises.

Desmond was the force to sign Keane and negotiated a good deal. Keane made no demands or preconditions and impressed Strachan at their meeting.
A manager would have to blindly obstinate not to appreciate a player like Keane on those terms.

OverTheBlackSpot

3-2  66mins. If we can win this now the league is ours !!

OverTheBlackSpot

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

The defending on both sides is beyond a joke.

T Fearon

f**king shambolic, no gameplan or organisation, defending clueless as usual, Dons could have had 2 penalties, a very lucky three points, that is if three points do eventually materialise. >:(

T Fearon

what a joke, and there's eejits who will be on here saying Mowbray shouldn't be judged until the end of the season >:(

ONeill

OverTheBlackSpot

ONeill

T Fearon

The manager is a biggest joke of all. Surely the fans will force a change now. Lennon and Danny Mc Grain could do no worse than this

reddgnhand

McGeady at fault for last goal. Gave the ball away again at a time when we needed to hold on to the ball. TM looked a broken man at the end wouldnt surprise me if he walked.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"