?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Minder

Quote from: T Fearon on February 02, 2010, 03:00:03 PM
This should be viewed a la Bellamy (though unlike Bellamy I hope Robbie leaves Glasgow with a league winners medal). Lets face it, if he scores loads of goals he will be back in the English Premiership like a shot next season (with either Spurs or someone else) and if he doesn't he will still be back anyway, at one of the smaller clubs like Villa or Sunderland.

Incidentally I'm right in thinking that Robbie is the first player to have played for both Celtic and Inter Milan, the protagonists on that famous afternoon in Lisbon in May 1967?

So Tone do you think if Keane scores 15 goals until the end of the season 'Appy 'Arry will have second thoughts and start playing him for Spuds next year? This is merely Spurs getting him off the wage bill for a few months with the hope someone will take a chance with him in the summer.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

T Fearon

Don't see it that way. Spurs have a high number of quality strikers, so it makes sense to let one or two go out on loan. Expect Keano if he does hit the goals, to be recalled to the Lane pronto, should Defoe or Crouch get injured, go off the boil etc.

ballinaman

0-0 HT. Keane doing grand, had a great chance to score if he just lifted it over the advancing keeper.

Minder

FermPundit

Woeful defending. Sure just stand there and let your man shoot. brutal stuff
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

ONeill

Good man Robbie. Curses every club he plays for.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ballinaman

illdecide

match over 1-0 defeat...unbelieveable man. I just can't explain or find the word to describe that team >:( >:( >:(
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Minder

T Fearon

another clueless performance against a side that it has taken Jimmy Calderwood a mere three weeks to sort out. I suppose its toolate to get rid of the plonker of a manager who makes Paul Le Guen look like Jock Stein. Bet Robbie is wondering what he let himself in for >:(

Club Rossa

clarshack

why is it that every keeper seems to be having the game of their lives against celtic?

T Fearon

Quite simple , Celtic are a team without leadership or confidence who make the same errors week in week out, all symptoms of poor management. It has taken three weeks for Brown and Calderwood to sort out Mootherwell and Kilmarnock whereas Mowbray has had 6 months and has taken Celtic backwards big time.

Rangers had the balls to get rid of Le Guen mid season, Celtic must act immediately amd get either John Hughes or Paul Lambert in now

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

anportmorforjfc

:D what a shite team celtic are. All this hype in the last day and they go out and lose to kilmarnock (who hadnt beat celtic at home for 9 years).

And so the title goes to the gers. But you lads should still believe!!!!! :-\.