?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

OverTheBlackSpot

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on January 26, 2010, 04:51:33 PM
Rasmussen in squad for Hibs clashNew Celtic signing Morten Rasmussen will go straight into the squad for the Scottish Premier League clash with Hibernian at Parkhead.

The Denmark striker, 24, has completed his move from Brondby on a three-and-a-half-year deal for an undisclosed fee.

Defender Jos Hooiveld, signed earlier in the month from AIK Stockholm, also has a chance of making his debut while midfielder Ki Sung-Yueng and left-back Lee Naylor are back in contention after recovering from respective ankle and calf injuries.

Celtic (from): Boruc, Hinkel, McCourt, Naylor, Rasmussen, Hooiveld, Loovens, Ki, Caddis, O'Dea, Thompson, McGinn, Crosas, Zhi, McGowan, McGeady, Samaras, Fortune, Zaluska, Mizuno, Forrest, Lafferty.

This Hibs match is going to be a vital one to get three points from, on Polsat can't wait.

How or where do you get Polsat ?

Main Street

Polsat  ;D
Great for the English movies in the analogue satellite days. They turned down the english volume, though you could still hear it being spoken in the background and then you would have a male voice dubbing everybody, male and female, in his best  emotionless communist era monotone.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: OverTheBlackSpot on January 26, 2010, 10:08:44 PM
Rasmussen in squad for Hibs clashNew Celtic signing Morten Rasmussen will go straight into the squad for the Scottish Premier League clash with Hibernian at Parkhead.

The Denmark striker, 24, has completed his move from Brondby on a three-and-a-half-year deal for an undisclosed fee.

Defender Jos Hooiveld, signed earlier in the month from AIK Stockholm, also has a chance of making his debut while midfielder Ki Sung-Yueng and left-back Lee Naylor are back in contention after recovering from respective ankle and calf injuries.

Celtic (from): Boruc, Hinkel, McCourt, Naylor, Rasmussen, Hooiveld, Loovens, Ki, Caddis, O'Dea, Thompson, McGinn, Crosas, Zhi, McGowan, McGeady, Samaras, Fortune, Zaluska, Mizuno, Forrest, Lafferty.

This Hibs match is going to be a vital one to get three points from, on Polsat can't wait.

Polsat is available in most "good" bars in Belfast, where you from?
Tbc....

OverTheBlackSpot

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on January 27, 2010, 09:59:46 AM
Quote from: OverTheBlackSpot on January 26, 2010, 10:08:44 PM

Polsat is available in most "good" bars in Belfast, where you from?

Co. Derry, anyway of getting through sky ??

OverTheBlackSpot

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

clarshack

celts just have too many nice players to win tight games. samaras missed another sitter just before he was taken off - never known a player that misses sitters game after game.

T Fearon

FFS Get on the phone to Lambert now and have him in for Saturday. I cannot understand nhow anyone who criticised Strachan could be in any way remotely happy about this state of affairs. >:(

Myles Na G.

With Hibs just 2 points behind, Celtic are on well on the way to finishing 3rd in a 2 horse race. Mowbray seems like a nice guy, but he hasn't a f**king clue when it comes to management. He made West Brom one of the easiest teams to beat in the EPL and Celtic are rapidly turning into the same sort of outfit.

T Fearon

Surely now Strachan's achievements should be the subject of a revision by his critics. Mowbray is a disaster and ticked one box only, that of being "CELTIC MINDED" Only 41,000 there tonight,very ominous

Club Rossa

Mowbray in his post match interview reckons that Celtic are heading in the right direction. ???

rossie mad

Maybe if some of the previous posters took off the blinkers and forgot about the present for 5 minutes and try to see that mowbray is building for the future.The league is gone and forget about it.Did you see celtics back four last night for god sake.experience wouldnt be their strong point in fairness.

Mowbray has obviuosly got the backing of the board until next season at least and to say that the only box he ticked was that he was celtic minded is pure bull.
The man has celtic playing football again and none of this boring rubbish we endured under WGS.
He has to take a squad built by strachan which was only built for one game plan.

We can see what he thinks of a lot of the current squad seeing that he is selling most of them.
Hibs are a good side and have a good manager and had the longest unbeaten run in the league for a long time.
I actually didnt expect us to win last night as i thought hibs would have been up for it but i was expecting a point at least.

Its disappointing but this calling for is head is pure glory hunting and give the man a chance.
Would lamber do things different?
Somethings yes but he would try and play the same kind of football as mowbray.
Lamberts experience with norwich or colchester wouldnt strike any real chords with the celtic board and it would be a massive step up for him in terms of clubs.

Now knowing my luck after placing my two feet firmly in the mowbray camp he will probably get the sack after the weekend :P

lynchbhoy

saw the game - did any of you? Celtic all over hibs and should have scored a few
Mowbray hardly to blame for hibs nicking the match at the death as it was poor shooting again let them down.
Some great passing moves and mowbray canonly be blamed for not signing better strikers earlier and maybe also for not taking mcginn off sooner - two games in a row that he was s**te.
Actually any time I see him he is poor.
Should have brought on mccourt as he looked on form last weekend.

I'd agree that Mobrway has Celtic heading in the right direction. Playing far better than under strachan. See he is doing fantactically well still with boro !

Club Rossa

I don't know how people that were blaming Strachan last season can absolve Mowbray from any blame this season.Christ,Hibs are now breathing down our necks and i wouldn't be too sure that we will even finish 2nd.
Rangers haven't bought a player in the last couple of transfer windows yet are still at the top because they have a  manager who gets the best out of limited players,something that Mowbray is unable to do.
Isn't it just great that he has Celtic playing football again,10 points behind Rangers and 2 ahead of Hibs.

T Fearon

Liam Brady had Celtic playing the "right" type of football (which is largely out of place amid the hammer throwers of the SPL), so that's no recommendation. I would look over all this if Rangers were even moderately good, but FFS they didn't even have a striker in January and still have a ten point lead.

Caldwell on the mark for Wigan last night, James Mc Carthy (a lad who would have been ideal for Celtic but the biscuit tin wasn't prised open wife enough, in contrast to the relative fortune laid out for Fortune, pardon the pun) set hi up, Flood on target for Middlesbro on Saturday, Boro had a great away win on Tuesday etc.

At the end of the day, Robson, Caldwell etc all had experience of going on 6 or 7 winning runs top clinch league titles, they are scrappers, and I don't see many of those around Celtic Park at the moment.

Lambert,a proven winner as a player (what did Mowbray ever win?) and Celtic minded, has taken Norwich from a 7-1 home defeat on the first day of the season to the top of the league. I can't remember the last time they lost. That sounds to me like a man with credentials and experience of lifting team morale, transforming fortunes and inducing among his players a will to win, all of which are conspicuous by their absence at Celtic Park.