Get in there Skippy!! Great work from McGeady

Carmen Stateside

Bout time, Mc geady was class there

Archie Mitchell

Carmen Stateside

Carmen Stateside

Carmen Stateside

Rangers one effort one goal! 
Never seen celtic dominate an Old Firm so much and yet only take a point.

T Fearon

Surely Celtic should engage the services of Paul Lambert from Norwich immediately. Notwithstanding the masonic/orange influences which still permeate the game in Scotland and which to-day prevented the Fermanagh hun from receiving a red card and a legitimate goal disallowed, it is clear that Mowbray is out of his depth and should not be trusted with any significant money to waste in the January transfer market

longrunsthefox

I didn't see the game... Did McGinn get  a run out?

trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

T Fearon

It was typical Mowbray, pleasing on the eye football without any cutting edge (as evidenced by the relatively few clear cut chances created from a wealth of possession), and unbelievably we still concede goals from set pieces, which never happened to any great extent under Strachan. We trail one of the worst Rangers teams of all time (who were missing players to-day due to the African Nations Cup) by 7 points, knocked out of the CIS Cup by Hearts and a shambolic Europa League campaign.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: trileacman on January 03, 2010, 02:46:12 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 03, 2010, 02:39:59 PM

No.

That's disapointing for him. he seemed well up for this one.

Myles Na G.

Quote from: T Fearon on January 03, 2010, 02:51:51 PM
It was typical Mowbray, pleasing on the eye football without any cutting edge (as evidenced by the relatively few clear cut chances created from a wealth of possession), and unbelievably we still concede goals from set pieces, which never happened to any great extent under Strachan. We trail one of the worst Rangers teams of all time (who were missing players to-day due to the African Nations Cup) by 7 points, knocked out of the CIS Cup by Hearts and a shambolic Europa League campaign.
I stopped counting at about 4 or 5, not counting the disallowed goal.

wallyman

Anyone got a link to the laugherty incident?

trileacman

Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 03, 2010, 02:55:24 PM
Quote from: trileacman on January 03, 2010, 02:46:12 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 03, 2010, 02:39:59 PM

No.

That's disapointing for him. he seemed well up for this one.

Mowbray only made one substitution. McGinn would probably have been on next. Y'id thikn he would have thrown on before the end all the same.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Carmen Stateside

Both Robson and Mc Geady were excellent on the wings today but Robson did look tired near the end, and the speed of mc Ginn could have been useful.
Best game that i have seen Hinkel play for celtic.