62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

anportmorforjfc

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

ExiledGael

Anyone notice the Hamburg fans' hardwork at half-time?
Had obviously put a lot of effort into turning one of the stands into a human union jack with the words no surrender on a banner beneath them.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Hamburg fans giving a rousing rendition of "follow follow"!  ::)
Tbc....

ITS KAAAT

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

ITS KAAAT

Big ask from celtic now. As long as they win on sunday wat the hell.

Archie Mitchell

Found out about the Rangers and Hamburg link when was over at the City v Hamburg game last year. There was alot of Rangers flags, Northern Ireland flags etc in with the Hamburg supporters. Not the most pleasant of supporters. No doubt if what happened last night, was done to Rangers fans there would have been a riot. The sooner UEFA do something about these idiots the better.

charlieTully

what is going on with skippy, he does not look interested these days.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: charlieTully on November 06, 2009, 09:18:35 AM
what is going on with skippy, he does not look interested these days.
looks like a lack of confidence, but maybe its just that he is great at spl level but just not quite good enough for euro level.
Though he has done well in cl in the last couple of years.
Samaras great link play and I still say I think he is a good player.

I'd be happy enough with that pef - the little I saw - and the result.
A win would have been great, but in the context of prev perf in euro and even spl, thats a good result against a decent side.
Lets hope Celtic and Mowbray take heart and confidence and get back to thei pre-season/early season form !
More clean sheets and building from this is exactly what Celtic need !

Main Street

McDonald looks lifeless compared to the stylish stint he put in for Australia against Ireland in September.

That goalie Zaluska? is excellent.
I thought Caldwell and Loovens were for the most part sound, Crosas was just about the best outfield player on the night and N'Guemo wasn't far off.
McGeady was ineffective.
Disfunctional up front.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Main Street on November 06, 2009, 11:18:32 AM
McDonald looks lifeless compared to the stylish stint he put in for Australia against Ireland in September.

That goalie Zaluska? is excellent.
I thought Caldwell and Loovens were for the most part sound, Crosas was just about the best outfield player on the night and N'Guemo wasn't far off.
McGeady was ineffective.
Disfunctional up front.
Zaluska was superb last season for Dundee utd the number of times I saw him play against Celtic and against others. If Celtic were to sell Boruc for a nice bit of cash, he'd certainly be on a par with Boruc imo - only thing is Artur was/is one of the best penalty stoppers I have ever witnessed !

Loovens is a centre half, reads the game well and this allows caldwell to do his rio impression. Would still prefer a better defender in there instead of caldwell.
Crosas is a good player but has hardly got a game so far this season
he and N'guemo should be central midfield imo.
Brown not recovered from inj and the Chinese lad I still havent seen. Maloney just useless.
McGeady not hit form, hot and cold right now, maybe its the same as with mcdonald - just short on confidence.
Still its a good foundation to try and kick on from imo.
Def a better perf and a point away from home ( would kill for that in the cl most years!)

Lets see how Celts get on from here on !

tyroneman

Quotemaybe its just that he is great at spl level

Great? Seriously?

under the bar

Mobray stikes me as a man who might have an problem with motivation and getting the best from players.   Nearly every player on the team needs the 'hair-dryer' and if that doesnt work ship them out.

Clown

i thought id seen it all til i saw Marc Antoine Fortune today

holy f**k wot possessed us to buy that