Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Islam Feruz (14 years old!) came on for Scotland Under 17's v Cyprus did fantastic to set up a goal and was unlucky not to score one himself!
Tbc....

reddgnhand

Quote from: charlieTully on October 20, 2009, 04:30:29 PM
this is arguably the worst hoops team in 20 years. its defo the worst lot of centre backs we have ever had, caldwell yapping for more money, he is a clown of the first order and that other clown McManus, them two lads make bobo look first class. strachan for all his faults is miles better than t.m. Result needed tommorow night or the boo boys will dominate the stadium.

Rubbish this is not TM's team. He needs time to build his own team.   

lfdown2

Quote from: reddgnhand on October 20, 2009, 10:44:48 PM
this is arguably the worst hoops team in 20 years. its defo the worst lot of centre backs we have ever had, caldwell yapping for more money, he is a clown of the first order and that other clown McManus, them two lads make bobo look first class. strachan for all his faults is miles better than t.m. Result needed tommorow night or the boo boys will dominate the stadium.

exactly, the team v motherwell did not include any of tm's signings, this is still strachans team and celtic are still paying for wgs fuk ups

rossie mad

In fairness mowbray is dealing with a squad that was assembled by a different management and is now low in confidence as ive already stated.

Another problem is the quality of the SPL diminishing in the last ten years.
Its taking its toll on the old firm clubs now with players now only joining from relegation fodder clubs in the premiership or good players from the championship.

Rangers were hammered last night and in fairness it is a fairly poor rangers side in my eyes compared to the sides managed by advocaat and mcleish.

Our european form is a mixed bag as well and this has big repercussions for scotlands co efficent if this form continues then only one champions league spot  only being given to scotland in the next couple of years.

Hibs and dundee utd seem like they may keep on the old firm tails this year and may even sneak a 2nd spot if one of the big two go through a rough patch in the league.
However this depends on the Hibees and the Arabs also maintaining consistency which hasnt been the case in the last few years.

I fear for the hamburg game as this german side are top of their league but hopefully if the crowd gets the team going we hopefully will sneak a win.

charlieTully

this is arguably the worst hoops team in 20 years. its defo the worst lot of centre backs we have ever had, caldwell yapping for more money, he is a clown of the first order and that other clown McManus, them two lads make bobo look first class. strachan for all his faults is miles better than t.m. Result needed tomorrow night or the boo boys will dominate the stadium.

he needs to build his own team surely but who is he bringing in.. rejects from west brom and charlton. under TM our home European pedigree has been destroyed in a matter of two months. we have lost to the worst hun team in decades, we cant score, we cant defend. a decent manager should be able to organise a team. FFS his last job he gets his side relegated and the Celtic board give him a job. the fall out from this will be disastrous. i hope i am wrong but cant see it. we need a win tomorrow night. end off.

AFS

Quote from: charlieTully on October 21, 2009, 07:32:57 PM
this is arguably the worst hoops team in 20 years. its defo the worst lot of centre backs we have ever had, caldwell yapping for more money, he is a clown of the first order and that other clown McManus, them two lads make bobo look first class. strachan for all his faults is miles better than t.m. Result needed tomorrow night or the boo boys will dominate the stadium.

he needs to build his own team surely but who is he bringing in.. rejects from west brom and charlton

Yiz can't afford any better. The SPL is a sinking ship and regardless of how big Celtic and Rangers think they are, they're going down on her too.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

A GOOD win is what is required tonight, we have home advantage, few injuries and are facing a Hamburg team missing possibly 8 of their team (not all regulars though).
Anything less then 3 points and we can pretty much kiss group stages goodbye.

I'll stick my head out and go for a Celtic win 3-1.

[size=9]HAIL HAIL[/size]
Tbc....

illdecide

When Celtic are underdogs they usually perform well and like Goath i'm going for a 2-1 win for the Hoops
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

The Watcher Pat

Not a great match so far lads..

One goal will probably end up winning this one.
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

charlieTully

Robson not looking up to it giving the ball away too easily. how i wish we had a decent striker, just cant score. it is there for the taking though.

clarshack

cant really disagree with that. 3 home european defeats in 1 season so far  >:(
wasnt a fan of WGS but at least his home european record was excellent.

illdecide

I swear that team will put me in an early grave...unbelievable lack of quality at the minute in that team and it's just getting worse every year. Players can't control a ball without knocking 10 meters in front of them...f**king first touch is a tackle >:(.

Caldwell done another boob for the goal, he let his man hold him off then left him for dead to get the one two and stick it in the net...There is not one Celtic player out there tonight that i wouldn't sell or move on to another club (if Glenavon was interested).

Mugga def looked well pissed off in his interview and admitted the team lack quality...you don't say. The thing is who are we gonna sign...some £500,000 midfielder from Kilmarnock in Jan ::).

Rant over...sorry lads but I'm just getting pissed off with Celtic at the minute
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ONeill

Scotish football is slowly but surely beginning to merge with the Irish League in terms of quality.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

new devil

English championship is better quality...celtic would struggle in it imo

anportmorforjfc

Once again McGeady doesn't deliver