Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

tyroneman

Maloney was overrated when he came on the scene, exposed for the 2 bit player he is at villa and has done fcuk all sqared since his vastly ovepriced return. Would give flood, mcginn and koki a chance before him. At least a run of games might bring them on.

Main Street

The game today is on tv3e, some channel that I never knew existed and wouldn't bother with unless out of necessity.
I hear the temperature is going to be hot.

illdecide

Quote from: Main Street on September 17, 2009, 12:12:06 PM
The game today is on tv3e, some channel that I never knew existed and wouldn't bother with unless out of necessity.

aye i meant to ask about that channel...what is it and how do you get it?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

lfdown2

heard this too but had thought it was on espn? is this station only available in ireland then?

rossie mad

As far as i am aware its on ESPN as well.

it will be a very tough game with a vocal home support i imagine.
Is brown in line for a place?need him if we are to grind out a result.

We won in moscow against a slightly better side so i would be hoping for at least a point in this game.
Disappointing against dundee utd but as i said a decent side which should get the third spot in the league.

Back to tonight and my heart says a 1 nil win for the bhoys but my head says a dull one all draw.

Best of luck lads

Main Street

Quote from: illdecide on September 17, 2009, 12:16:45 PM
Quote from: Main Street on September 17, 2009, 12:12:06 PM

aye i meant to ask about that channel...what is it and how do you get it?

I have a sky digibox with a  irish channel sky card.
TV3e  is on the channel menu, somewhere around 180/182.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

lynchbhoy

celtic not played well since the two arsenal matches.
need to get back on track.
Could win, could lose, I expect a 0-0 draw.

3e used to be the city channel or something like that.
its been taken over by the irish TV3 and they show repeats of stuff like coronation street that were broadcast earlier that day on TV3.

some good american stuff on it though.
better than tv3 imo !

I dont like the lone striker setup that I hear Celtic are looking at using again.
I'd much prefer samaras and mcdonald to start.

Main Street

Re espn, don't you have to pay for that privilege over and above a standard package?

TV3e comes as part of the Sky minimum package for southern residents subscribers.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Main Street on September 17, 2009, 01:59:03 PM
Re espn, don't you have to pay for that privilege over and above a standard package?

TV3e comes as part of the Sky minimum package for southern residents subscribers.

As a Virgin XL package subscriber we in the six get ESPN as a poor mans replacement for Setanta.
Not that I give a monkeys as I'm leaving work early and heading to the pub to watch teh Bhoys.  ;D
Tbc....

illdecide

Gaoth you love your soup too much saan ;)...lol

I prefer to watch the match in the house by myself with peace and quiet, i was never really into the pub thingie watching matches. It always annoyed me when guys were drunk shouting stuff to the TV and they didn't know what they were shouting about and then you ended up missing something because someone says something or blocks the TV...Don't worry Gaoth i know your not like that...just the Lurgan louts :D

We are not playing that well and i actually fear we might loose this game tonight...hope not
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: illdecide on September 17, 2009, 02:11:35 PM
Gaoth you love your soup too much saan ;)...lol

I prefer to watch the match in the house by myself with peace and quiet, i was never really into the pub thingie watching matches. It always annoyed me when guys were drunk shouting stuff to the TV and they didn't know what they were shouting about and then you ended up missing something because someone says something or blocks the TV...Don't worry Gaoth i know your not like that...just the Lurgan louts :D

We are not playing that well and i actually fear we might loose this game tonight...hope not

Last out on Saturday, out tonight, next out Saturday - a mans allowed a few "passes" every month!  ;) :D ;D

Jezuz lads whats with all the negativity?!!
Sure this isn't going to be an easy game, but if we can't beat this team then we have no hope against Hamburg or Vienna!!
The israelis have played 3 league games and drawn two and won one, bar the heat (30+) and the hostile fans (which lets be honest you get everywhere) we are a much better team then them.
Agree with LB one man up front is the wrong way to go, 4-4-2 not 4-3-2-1.

Hail Hail
Tbc....

Main Street

If celtic lose, just how many new threads can we expect from GDA later on as he vents his fury at the world

AFS

Quote from: rossie mad on September 17, 2009, 12:26:34 PM

As far as i am aware its on ESPN as well.

it will be a very tough game with a vocal home support i imagine.
Is brown in line for a place?need him if we are to grind out a result.

We won in moscow against a slightly better side so i would be hoping for at least a point in this game.
Disappointing against dundee utd but as i said a decent side which should get the third spot in the league.

Back to tonight and my heart says a 1 nil win for the bhoys but my head says a dull one all draw.

Best of luck lads

Just how good were Dinamo Moscow though? I wouldn't read too much into that result to be honest, they were a shocking team. To put them into perspective, they were knocked out of Europe by CSKA Sofia on the same aggregate scoreline as CSKA put Derry City out by.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Main Street on September 17, 2009, 02:20:02 PM
If celtic lose, just how many new threads can we expect from GDA later on as he vents his fury at the world

:D smart arse  ;D
Tbc....