?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

clarshack

Quote from: Main Street on August 15, 2009, 01:29:16 PM
What a goal by McGeady, his second of the day.

Goal of the season so far.

great goal by mcgeady. celtic playing well but opposition are very very poor.

The Watcher Pat

Lol goal of the season so far.....
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

clarshack

defence looked a bit dodgy when put under pressure in 2nd half but maybe things eased off as whole with tuesday night in mind. definitely would have taken 3-1 victory before the game.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on August 15, 2009, 01:59:49 PM

Lol goal of the season so far.....

LOL on my hate list , grinds my gears and why the fcuk say it!

Celts did well Arsenal next, time will tell.

Hail Hail
Tbc....

Main Street

Aberdeen goal was class,  some echoes of a George Best cheeky imagination and execution.

T Fearon

Looks like Hinkel going to Hull? And Redknapp expressing his admiration for Brown (not that I'd be unhappy to see him at Spurs mind you). Nevertheless we can ill afford to lose players of this calibre

lynchbhoy

Quote from: T Fearon on August 17, 2009, 11:23:24 AM
Looks like Hinkel going to Hull? And Redknapp expressing his admiration for Brown (not that I'd be unhappy to see him at Spurs mind you). Nevertheless we can ill afford to lose players of this calibre
I'd not expect Mowbray to sell brown
Hinkel either unless a cheaper young RB is available and I hope to feck its not mark brown.

This could all change if Celtic dont get past Arsenal though.
Even then I cant see Mogga wanting to sell Brown.

Muzz

Mark Brown ???

Do you mean Mark Wilson?

T Fearon

Spurs rumoured to be willing to pay £10m for Brown. Hard to turn down especially if Celtic don't make Champions League group stages.

Looks like Hinkel is a done deal, even Mowbary saying he'll be here for Arsenal (implying not much longer)

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Muzz on August 17, 2009, 12:53:59 PM
Mark Brown ???

Do you mean Mark Wilson?
yes meant mark wilson....you remind me of the other sub gk brown - hope he has been sold as he is rubbish.
Was good for ict, was horrendous for Celtc in the few times he played

clarshack

although i wouldnt want to see hinkel leave, paul caddis would be a good replacement at right back.

who would replace scott brown? would the £10 million be used for a replacement or to cover a loss of money should celtic fail to qualify for the champions league.

Main Street

Celtic look to be in as good a shape  (if not better), than could be expected for tomorrows game.
The same could be said about Arsenal but Celtic have no control over that.

Why did  Brown not start against Aberdeen?

T Fearon

Saving him for tomorrow night, his role is crucial in curtailing flabbyass. He had played last Wednesday in Norway so Mowbray was probably saving him, mind you bringing him on when Celtic were leading 3-0 is a bit mind boggling all the same.

Muzz

If Brown goes I would say he wont be replaced.  Neither will Hinkel.

Caddis or Wilson will take the right back slot...Donati and N'Guemo seemed to have mid-field sorted for the SPL at least.

If anything they could use the money in January to sign N'Guemo.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Main Street on August 17, 2009, 02:41:41 PM
Celtic look to be in as good a shape  (if not better), than could be expected for tomorrows game.
The same could be said about Arsenal but Celtic have no control over that.

Why did  Brown not start against Aberdeen?

Would say that Mogga didn't want to risk him too early.
If Celtic were offered £4 million for Hinkel then he's gone, £10 million for Scott Brown would be hard to turn down, but the club are in good financial position atm, even without CL money (remember we will still get some return from the Europa league) so I don't expect to see Scott Brown anywhere else but at Parkhead this season - also remember it's before a big match involving the Hoops so its standard practice for certain media "players" to start spouting bullshit about Celtic, in the hope that it will unsettle the team!
Tbc....