?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Crap!

Feckin tight arses at Parkhead are not offering live pictures of the match outside of Channel 67 (and you have to be "outwith" Britain and Ireland to get the match on it!!).

Gonna have to be online somewhere with Radio Scotland for commentary!  >:(
Might just go to Casement for the Under 21 hurling.
Tbc....

T Fearon

You can get fairly decent BBC Radio Scotland reception in most parts of the 6 counties on Medium Wave 810, and its particularly good in the Belfast area.

Can't really fault the club for not permitting live tv broadcast tonight as they want as many bums inside Celtic Park as possible  to spur the Bhoys on and raise revenue, of course. Never been there at a European game early in the season like this but surely the atmosphere simply couldn't be as good as when Man Ure or Milan or Barcelona come in November to February time?

Doogie Browser

Best of luck to Mowbray's bhoys tonight, hope he has a better start to his CL career than WGS!  Any victory to nil will be accepted tonight.

illdecide

Lads it's only a thought but try that Justin.tv for the match tonight and watch it on your PC/Laptop. I will miss the match anyway as we have a semi final to play tonight...C'mon the hoops 2-0 will be great and our new CF to score the 1st goal ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

AAAA

As doogie says any victory to nil would be good.  Think it'll be 2-0.  Maloney and McDonald to get the goals.

Hound

Fook bad start. Kokorin 7. 0-1.

Team:
Boruc
Hinkel, Caldwell, Loovens, Naylor
McGeady, Donati, N'Guemo, Maloney
McDonald, Fortune
Subs: Zaluska, O'Dea, Killen, Daniel Fox, Samaras, Crosas, Flood

Muzz

Not a great start losing 1 nil but its only half time.  Hopefully turn the tables when we get over there.

red hander

Watching it on the stream there ... they battered Dynamo for most of the game but just couldn't score ... Fortune missed couple of decent chances and Samaris should have scored with a header from about seven yards ... Celts played well IMO, just let down by the central defenders (again) for the goal

Archie Mitchell

Not great indeed. Hopefully another week of training will bring them up to scratch to get a result.

the green man

Strachans Celtic wouldn't have lost that

The Worker

Quote from: the green man on July 29, 2009, 10:06:54 PM

Maybe not, but it was Strachan's celtic that got us there!

the green man

Quote from: The Worker on July 29, 2009, 10:43:15 PM
Quote from: the green man on July 29, 2009, 10:06:54 PM

Maybe not, but it was Strachan's celtic that got us there!

that was very much tongue in cheek

Orior

You guys seem very positive about turning the result around away from home. Maybe you have to be an optimist to be a Celtic fan?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

clarshack

disappointing result after such a promising pre-season but i wouldnt rule out celtic winning 1-0 away and then winning on penalties. have to win away at some point!

T Fearon

Not optimistic at all given our disastrous away record in Champions League. If Mowbray turns this around he will be immortalised.