Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

longrunsthefox

Keane is like a woman I know... full of her own senses of self, gets into a relationship and spends all the money and walks out when meets the least bit of difficulty 

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: orangeman on June 12, 2009, 04:00:18 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on June 12, 2009, 12:55:32 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on June 12, 2009, 12:41:03 PM
What do you make of the "hitch" in Martinez joining Wigan? Could it be that the board realising that Mowbray was costing £2m figured this amount and maybe a little more would be better spent on Martinez?

The only news coming out of Paradise is about the launch that silly international kit with the hideous tartan stripe ::)

Read yesterday that Wigan wanted to pay Swansea the money next week and parade Martinez yesterday, Swansea said feck off money up front!  :)

Worryingly have read on a number of forums that Keane's name is floating round Paradise! (most likely a load of shite).

You don't fancy Keane as manager then ? Why not out of curiosity ?.

Chequebook manager and we just don't have the bank balance to satisfy him, also see longrunsthefoxes post above.  ;)

On a brighter note, forgot this was happening, Parkhead and the surrounding area are going to get a massive facelift (much needed for the surrounding area may I add).

http://www.glasgow2014.com/About+Our+Games/Village+and+Venues/Celtic+Park.htm
Tbc....

orangeman

Quote from: longrunsthefox on June 12, 2009, 04:05:14 PM
Keane is like a woman I know... full of her own senses of self, gets into a relationship and spends all the money and walks out when meets the least bit of difficulty 

I know loads of women like that.  ;)

Main Street

I never had the money to find out.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: orangeman on June 12, 2009, 04:27:49 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on June 12, 2009, 04:05:14 PM

I know loads of women like that.  ;)

Would you put them in charge of your business/football club?  :o

the colonel

apparently willie mcstay is being sent to our feeder club in hungary to work as either manager/coach and to extend the scouting network in eastern europe. lennon to take over as reserve coach, bit random!
the difference between success and failure is energy

T Fearon

Hope Danny Mc Grain is being retained.

On the way back from the 7  nil win over St Mirren, Lennon was on the plane along with Mc Stay and Mc Grain and the reserve squad who were playing Dundalk the following day.

T Fearon

See Sunderland are visiting Paradise on Augst 1st for a pre season friendly. Maybe Davie Healy will entertain the crowd with his flute again ;D

fitzroyalty

Quote from: T Fearon on June 15, 2009, 04:46:55 PM
See Sunderland are visiting Paradise on Augst 1st for a pre season friendly. Maybe Davie Healy will entertain the crowd with his flute again ;D
If he gets on  :D

the colonel

CELTIC Football Club is delighted today to confirm that Tony Mowbray has been appointed the new Celtic manager. Tony will be joined at Celtic by Mark Venus, Peter Grant  and Neil Lennon in the new Celtic management team.

This is fantastic news for the club and we look forward to officially unveiling Tony as the new Celtic manager at a news conference at Celtic Park tomorrow (Wednesday, June 17) at 10am
the difference between success and failure is energy

lynchbhoy

To be fair if he was appointed manager instead of strachan two years ago I'd have been delighted.
the gloss has came off due to his relegation with west brom.
He was a fantastic manager with hibs and if he brings back the 433 formation that I think Celtic need for the spl, then it could be a return quickly to glory.

I must have words with the fella that was convinced that Wim and Adams were to be appointed.
I'll be telling him that either willo flood is a fecking liar or he is !

Main Street

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Main Street on June 16, 2009, 05:10:03 PM
Not your finest hour Lynchboy ;D

couldnt give a sihte MS ! :D

however, I'll be letting on to the guy that told me that I had stuck 200 euros on that and pretend I'm angry about his false info !

he wont be as quick to pass on incorrect info in future...

willo flood might be a childhood friend of his nephews but hes a lying funt !
:D

Main Street

Soon as a Derryman's back is to the wall, the names begin to flow ;D

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Main Street on June 16, 2009, 05:59:01 PM
Soon as a Derryman's back is to the wall, the names begin to flow ;D
when me backs to the wall we'll see ! ! !
:D

(highly unlikely given prev exp !)  ;)