Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Clown

i think ur over-rating wot the atmosphere is going to be like, it'll prob be good at the start but once rangers take the lead it'll be subdued and if they go onto win i wud expect some fans to turn on the team and manager and ritely so having let a 7 point lead slip twice this season and letting one of the worst rangers team in history become champions

i really dont share ur optimism, we've given the huns a major lifeline by not beating hibs and i fully expect them to take it
i hope i am proved wrong on here come monday morning tho!

T Fearon

I prefer to be optimistic, but I repeat an early Celtic goal on Sunday is imperative, in order  to put pressure on the huns big time. The Celtic support will roar themselves hoarse for 90 minutes, regardless of what happens at Tannadice, and I thnk they're big enough to take defeat should the unthinkable happen. Remember leagues can be won and lost in the last five minutes, as we saw at Fir Park in 2005.

anportmorforjfc

Quote from: T Fearon on May 19, 2009, 11:21:42 AM
I prefer to be optimistic, but I repeat an early Celtic goal on Sunday is imperative, in order  to put pressure on the huns big time. The Celtic support will roar themselves hoarse for 90 minutes, regardless of what happens at Tannadice, and I thnk they're big enough to take defeat should the unthinkable happen. Remember leagues can be won and lost in the last five minutes, as we saw at Fir Park in 2005.

Tony the gers will be champions. I think you are being a bit too optimistic. Celtic have thrown it away.

T Fearon

Well you can get 11/4 on Celtic winning the Championship, and 1/3 Rangers. Would you put a grand on the huns? I wouldn't

slow corner back

Dundee Utd need a point to ensure european football next season and so will not in any way shape or form lie down to the orcs. They have yet to loose at home to the old firm this season so its all to play for yet.

T Fearon

As I said before if it were not for the crucial goal difference advantage Celtic have, I wouldn't be nearly as optimistic, as the huns would have camped in their own half looking for a draw. The ideal scenario is that Celtic score early and have the points in the bag at half time and the huns are still only drawing (or better still losing) at the same stage.

Croí na hÉireann

Neither of them deserves to win it this season. Have been on the fence about Strachan but regardless if it's pulled out of the fire or not I think he's got to go in the summer. Would be great to see Moyles make the move back north...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

T Fearon

I think Moyles will remain with Meath. As for Davie Moyes leaving Everton for the SPL, there is a greater chance of Ian Richard Kyle Paisley being the next Pope

clarshack

would craig levein make a good manager of celtic? he's certainly no bluffer and he gets his teams to play good football.

aroundincircles

what about big mowbray tries to play attractive football at least.

Myles Na G.

Quote from: aroundincircles on May 19, 2009, 09:45:57 PM
And watches his team get relegated. Think I prefer Strachan.

aroundincircles

Quote from: Myles Na G. on May 19, 2009, 10:03:13 PM
Quote from: aroundincircles on May 19, 2009, 09:45:57 PM
And watches his team get relegated. Think I prefer Strachan.

WBA just above their station..Cant compete with the big guns financially

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: T Fearon on May 19, 2009, 02:02:31 PM
As I said before if it were not for the crucial goal difference advantage Celtic have, I wouldn't be nearly as optimistic, as the huns would have camped in their own half looking for a draw. The ideal scenario is that Celtic score early and have the points in the bag at half time and the huns are still only drawing (or better still losing) at the same stage.

Ah Tony, that would be the ideal situation on Sunday at half time, would be delighted.
Tbc....

lynchbhoy

craig levin and mowbray both get their teams to to play way above their level.
I'd take either , moyes too - but again he may not want to take the pay cut and have to work with lesser finances of spl.
the CL would be attractive to him.
Either way, its time for wee ginger togo.
Otherwise Celtic wil undoubtedly lose a few good players - mcgeady , o'dea...

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Could this signal the beginning of the end for Artur?!?!?!

Celtic close in on giant keeper Dominic Cervi
May 20 2009

AMERICAN keeper Dominic Cervi has received the green light to sign for Celtic by landing an Italian passport.

The 6ft 6ins giant impressed Hoops boss Gordon Strachan on trial last year but his move to Parkhead was put on hold while he attempted to gain European Union documents.

Us Under-23 international Cervi has spent several months in Italy completing the paperwork.

The 22-year-old said: "Once everything is wrapped up here I will head back to Glasgow to finalise the deal. I'm anxious to get started with Celtic to try to earn a spot on the pitch. All this waiting is making me impatient."

Tbc....