?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

screenmachine

Quote from: off the laces on May 05, 2009, 02:40:03 PM
in today's scottish sun they have boruc on front page then on pages 4-5 straigthening a girls hair he says its his sister, some wee tr**p saying it was her best pal after a night together.......will do wonders for the huns on sat that will

en anglais s'il vous plaît?
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: off the laces on May 05, 2009, 02:40:03 PM
in today's scottish sun they have boruc on front page then on pages 4-5 straigthening a girls hair he says its his sister, some wee tr**p saying it was her best pal after a night together.......will do wonders for the huns on sat that will

Week of an OF match and funnily enough Arturs headline stuff, Scottish medias so predictable!

Tone we just have to go for the win, a four point cushion going into the last 3 games and the league would be ours, a draw and 2 point gap and one slip up from us leagues over, a defeat (unthinkable) and 2 point deficit, well don't think we'll be doing 4 in a row.
Tbc....

illdecide

I'm more confident about this match as Rangers have to come at Celtic as nothing only a win will do for them whereas a draw or win for us leaves the title in our hands and not the rest of the huns in the SPL. When they attack we can hit on the break (like them hoors used to do to us for years)...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

Disagree that the Huns will come out with all guns blazing.I think this will be a cagey affair as defeat for either side is unthinkable, and as I said before I'd gladly take the draw as I would be confident enough about getting full points from our last three fixtures, if we go into them one point ahead. My big fear is that it will be a repeat of the last old firm fixture at Ibrox last year when we dominated but ended up losing 1 nil. Defeat on Saturday will be catastrophic for either side. I only wish we had Brown, he has totally dominated midfield in  the last few Old Firm games.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: illdecide on May 05, 2009, 03:07:32 PM
I'm more confident about this match as Rangers have to come at Celtic as nothing only a win will do for them whereas a draw or win for us leaves the title in our hands and not the rest of the huns in the SPL. When they attack we can hit on the break (like them hoors used to do to us for years)...

illdecide, have you seen how ropey our defense has been recently?
I do think we have enough players to cover for Brown not playing in the midfield, but our strikers are still hot and cold also imo.
Tbc....

the colonel

hopefully loovens or o'dea are in for mcmanus, would be better than a fit big mick never mind a half fit one
the difference between success and failure is energy

T Fearon

Yes, and hopefully Walter will instruct Boydinho to pick up O'Dea at set pieces in his own box ;D

illdecide

Well you have a point about it being cagey but the way Celtic won it last year Rangers will remember that (how could they forget) and i think they will be forced to attack as they know Celtic can win their last 3 games...I have watched their last few games and they can be really frustrating at times but when they get the momentum they'll be hard to stop
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Main Street

I can't think of one sporting prediction I ever got right,
that's why I vote for Rangers for the title,
Boruc to make the mistakes for a comprehensive win for Rangers and I may as well throw in the epilogue -  Strachan to get a 4 year contract.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Online Huns seem very confident!
Tbc....

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Dignity F.C moaning again!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2009/05/06/rangers-fury-over-old-firm-linesman-and-extra-rest-for-celtic-in-title-spl-run-in-86908-21335578/

No mention of the fact that Celtic have to play Dundee Utd on Tuesday evening after an OF match on the Saturday!!  ::) ::) ::)
They have also managed to put alot of undue pressure on the linesman Tom Murphy!  >:(

Rangers' fury over Old Firm linesman and extra rest for Celtic in SPL title run-in
May 6 2009 By Keith Jackson

RANGERS are set to go to war with SPL bosses over a fixture row for the second season on the trot as the race for the title goes down to the wire.

Record Sport understands the Ibrox club's hierarchy are seething over what they regard as the "grossly unfair" rescheduling of the third and fourth rounds of post-split matches - switches which will give Celtic's players an extra TWO DAYS resting time betweengames.

And their anger was intensified yesterday when it was announced that manager Walter Smith's 'favourite' linesman Tom Murphy will be running the line for referee Craig Thomson at this Saturday's Judgment Day Old Firm derby.

Smith launched an astonishing attack on Murphy in November after the official's offside decision denied Kris Boyd a late winner in a 0-0 draw at Fir Park.

The Rangers boss was asked to explain his comments to the SFA after saying on the night: "It was a poor decision by the linesman. I think the TV replays show quite clearly that Kris was onside.

"Mr Murphy was quick to allow a Scott McDonald goal at Celtic Park last season. And he was quick to disallow that one tonight.

"And people always say we are the club who never get any decisions against us!

"But that's two goals we have scored this season at Aberdeen and Motherwell that the linesmen have got wrong."

Now Murphy will be under the spotlight again for the match which might decide the destiny of this year's title fight.

But while Rangers are in no position to complain about Murphy's appointment, they HAVE contacted the league's top brass to demand an explanation as to why they have been forced into playing two crucial matches in the space of two and a half days next week.

The simmering resentment comes 12 months after Smith blamed the SPL for wrecking his chances of a historic UEFA Cup triumph AND domestic title glory by forcing his men to play four games in eight days in an exhausting season finale.

Now Rangers are furious again as they slug it out with Celtic once more.

An SPL source confirmed to Record Sport last night that the Ibrox club's chief executive Martin Bain has expressed his outrage over the decision to make Rangers travel to face Hibs next Wednesday night - then have them back in action against Aberdeen little more than 60 hours later on Saturday lunchtime.

Celtic, meanwhile, take on Dundee United at Parkhead on Tuesday night - but the champions will then have over 100 hours rest before they are next in action at Easter Road.

Our source said: "Rangers are clearly unhappy about the way the games have been rescheduled for TV.

"They feel aggrieved because Celtic have an extra couple of days off between these matches but it's been explained that this is simply down to an oversight."

Tbc....

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Vote for your Celtic Player of the Year.

http://www.celticfc.net/home/IrishPoY_2009.aspx

Also if any of you have a spare 95 euro here's how to attend the function.

http://www.celticfc.net/hospitality/nonmatchday/poty_ireland.aspx
Tbc....

T Fearon

Brown - Senior POY
O'Dea - Young POY (if only for his goal at Hampden in the CIS Cup Final) ;D
Crosas V St Mirren, goal of the season, I witnessed this live at the game, stunning shot

Croí na hÉireann

Jesus Tony, Crosas is a shoe in for YPOTY, will even run Brown pretty close for the senior award. We're a much better side with him in the team...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

rossie mad

voted for brown and o dea plus thought skippys goal against woman utd was a gem.

anyone here heading to the game saturday?

Been in ibrox once on old firm duty.not for the faint hearted.