62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: nifan on February 13, 2009, 04:02:51 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on February 13, 2009, 03:58:48 PM
(very sensitive lot are the Orcs).

arent all fans when they arent screaming obscenities?

Sure I thought youse OWC fans were all squeaky clean now?  ;)
Tbc....

the colonel

just got my ticket there for sunday, happy days
the difference between success and failure is energy

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Paranoia alive and well on the Celtic thread once again ;D. Do people seriously expect tabloid newspapers not to report a fight between two players at Celtic or Rangers? The likes of the Daily Record love any kind of Old Firm story, they have Allan McGregor in it every week as a "love rat" :D and had some story the other day about John Fleck being in some kind of bother in a night club.
The real issue here is that McGeady and Boruc are in danger of becoming real liabilities for Celtic with their unprofessional behaviour. Both men owe the club big performances tomorrow.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Lamh Dhearg Alba on February 14, 2009, 02:32:25 PM
Paranoia alive and well on the Celtic thread once again ;D. Do people seriously expect tabloid newspapers not to report a fight between two players at Celtic or Rangers? The likes of the Daily Record love any kind of Old Firm story, they have Allan McGregor in it every week as a "love rat" :D and had some story the other day about John Fleck being in some kind of bother in a night club.
The real issue here is that McGeady and Boruc are in danger of becoming real liabilities for Celtic with their unprofessional behaviour. Both men owe the club big performances tomorrow.
no paranoia needed
check out the biggest and most vindictive stories about Celtic players happen to be coincidentaly appearing in the week or ten days before EACH game v huns !

theres plenty the retard doesnt report on regarding mordor fc too !

Clown

that was the worst football match ive ever watched today

the worst state both old firm clubs hav been in in living memory

abysmal!!

wot exactly is jan vennegoor of hesslinks game? a completely useless footballer embarrassing at times today, hasnt got a f**kin brain in his head.
it was an embarrassing spectacle, in the 2nd half the ball  must hav been in play for about 10 minutes at the most.

also, the referee shud be brought in front of camera and asked when scot brown was down injured for 4 minutes, kyle lafferty down for a stoppage and there were 5 subs made which by the law are meant to mean 30 seconds added on for each sub, how did he only add on 2 minutes? im not saying the ref cost us tho as he prob just wanted to end the boredom.

2 horrible teams.

aroundincircles

WGS has now offically made this current celtic team the worst in living memory a pity for all concerned. Two shots on target in two old firm games horrible stuff altogether.

slow corner back

Quote from: aroundincircles on February 15, 2009, 04:45:13 PM
WGS has now offically made this current celtic team the worst in living memory a pity for all concerned. Two shots on target in two old firm games horrible stuff altogether.

You obviously havent lived very long I remember Wayne Biggins and the "Liam Brady" era   shivers..

aroundincircles

OH i remember wayne biggins stuart slater and the like at least if memory serves me right at least from open play in old firm games we could muster an odd shot on target at least they had a bit of passion.

under the bar

Hopefully a contract is taken out on Smith by a real Rangers fan in the hope of them ever playing entertaining football again.  Kyle Lafferty as a lone striker!  omfg! 

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Lamh Dhearg Alba on February 15, 2009, 10:19:23 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 14, 2009, 02:42:22 PM
Quote from: Lamh Dhearg Alba on February 14, 2009, 02:32:25 PM
no paranoia needed
check out the biggest and most vindictive stories about Celtic players happen to be coincidentaly appearing in the week or ten days before EACH game v huns !

theres plenty the retard doesnt report on regarding mordor fc too !

If the two lads in question didnt get into a fight in the days preceding the OF game then the story wouldnt have made the papers! The Record + Sun are aimed at the OF supporters, the idea they favour one or the other is ludicrous, these people are their market. Indeed I know a guy who works at the Record and he reckons the majority of their staff are Celtic fans. The sports editor certainly is. Paranoia is alive and well though with fans of both Celtic and Rangers believing the papers have it in for them.

Absolute shocker of a game today at Parkhead. Rangers came to frustrate and I thought it was a very poor approach from them. Smith should be embarrased using those tactics in an OF game and leaving his top scorer on the bench. Shame Celtic didnt have the nous to break it down but at least they werent caught by a late sucker punch as has often happened in these kind of games.
sorry that doesnt wash at all
remember the 'thugs and theives' episode
far too many pre hun game headlines for this to be co-incidence etc etc

as for the game, I purposely missed it (had our own game then went to watch a nephew play u12 soccer match), so was not expecting much from Celtic and by all accounts this was the case.
Why are people surprised that against the leagues other best side, Celtic didnt do feck all?
I'd take that clean sheet as a good sign (though have my doubts about rangers ambtion as obv a draw away from home suits them better) because Celts recently couldnt create against ICT and Queens park, therefore its unlkely that they would suddenly get divine inspiration and begin to play well.
Another 12 game winning run would be whats needed now to lift the title, but strachan really has to step up as coach and teach some faster movement of the ball and players in order to overcome the defensive formations Celtic know they are going to face each week.

nifan

I notice that McCourt did not make the bench even.
Is it likely willo flood will be the preferred choice (I cant believe flood will be preferred ahead of McGeady usually) for a place in the squad?

T Fearon

Flood was one of (if not the) best players on view yesterday, and even Strachan said he only kept Naka on instead of him due to the free kick potential.

People are being far too harsh on Celtic here. The likes of Fiorentina and Barcelona even found it difficult to play football against this Huns team, who are essentially a team of destroyers who wouldn't look out of place in the RBS 6 Nations Championship.

PS I see in the space of two years Le Guen has transformed PSG from relegation candidates in France to league title contenders. ;)

clarshack

didnt get to see yesterdays match but by all accounts it was brutal. no surprise really with the celts not playing well for months now and the huns reverting to their anti football formation.

Quote from: T Fearon on February 16, 2009, 10:26:30 AM
PS I see in the space of two years Le Guen has transformed PSG from relegation candidates in France to league title contenders. ;)

I always thought that if le guen was given more time he would have turned the huns around, but it was curtains for him once he dropped big bad Barry.

anportmorforjfc

just watched the highlights. Crap match

Clown

no i disagree that this result can be put down to 'anti-football' on rangers' part
in the 2nd half they wre the team more likely to score and did most of the attacking, with celtic not having a shot in the whole 2nd half (not many i can think of in the 1st half either come to think of it)
the general pattern of play in the 2nd half was boruc goal kick, hesslink doesnt win the header, rangers get it up the pitch, then a series of throw ins and fouls. it was woeful and mainly down to a lack of quality and poor form from celtic.

u dont hav to be a good team to score, or even get a shot on target against rangers especially when being backed by 60 thousand fans.
the anti-football excuse doesnt wash here.

time for answers in the boardroom, were is the money? were are the quality signings we were promised??