?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

fred the red

Quote from: carribbear on February 04, 2009, 08:18:21 PM
Quote from: fred the red on February 04, 2009, 07:04:19 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on February 04, 2009, 07:01:51 PM
Quote from: stibhan on February 04, 2009, 06:44:47 PM
Myles, speculating on how sick or not someone's wife is f**king ridiculous. And Strachan is facing a Rangers team that has been absolutely gash for 4 years running--O'Neill's performance as a manager in his last year was bad because he had issues to deal with and trying to guess how big those issues were is appalling behaviour. Strachan's team plays unattractive, rank rotten football and  he wastes far too much money on players that end up leaving. He alienates fans with poor media communication and poor football, and for that reason he isn't better than O'Neill.
I've no problem when people find fault with Strachan. What I object to, as I've said, is when people come down in favour of MON for no other reason than that he is perceived to be 'a Celtic man.' Somebody define for me what that is please. Because if it's about loyalty or love of the Hoops, then Tommy Burns, Danny McGrain, Billy McNeill, etc might be Celtic men, but MON? A good manager, with excellent PR skills (unlike wee Strachan) but to describe him as a Celtic man is to devalue the term IMO.

Lads- why dont yous just put the WUM on your ignore list, his drivel is hard to read, not too hard when you ignore it though!

I'm going to start a Rangers thread so we can give them their own forum...

Watch you dont get scolded for straying off topic  :D

Sure everyone posting here is a celtic fan   ;D

lynchbhoy

Quote from: fred the red on February 04, 2009, 09:35:34 PM
Quote from: carribbear on February 04, 2009, 08:18:21 PM
Quote from: fred the red on February 04, 2009, 07:04:19 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on February 04, 2009, 07:01:51 PM
Quote from: stibhan on February 04, 2009, 06:44:47 PM
Myles, speculating on how sick or not someone's wife is f**king ridiculous. And Strachan is facing a Rangers team that has been absolutely gash for 4 years running--O'Neill's performance as a manager in his last year was bad because he had issues to deal with and trying to guess how big those issues were is appalling behaviour. Strachan's team plays unattractive, rank rotten football and  he wastes far too much money on players that end up leaving. He alienates fans with poor media communication and poor football, and for that reason he isn't better than O'Neill.
I've no problem when people find fault with Strachan. What I object to, as I've said, is when people come down in favour of MON for no other reason than that he is perceived to be 'a Celtic man.' Somebody define for me what that is please. Because if it's about loyalty or love of the Hoops, then Tommy Burns, Danny McGrain, Billy McNeill, etc might be Celtic men, but MON? A good manager, with excellent PR skills (unlike wee Strachan) but to describe him as a Celtic man is to devalue the term IMO.

Lads- why dont yous just put the WUM on your ignore list, his drivel is hard to read, not too hard when you ignore it though!

I'm going to start a Rangers thread so we can give them their own forum...

Watch you dont get scolded for straying off topic  :D

Sure everyone posting here is a celtic fan   ;D
yep  ::)  ;)

thought you were being sent to outer mongolia and away from internet for a while ?
Obv you escaped !
:D

fred the red

Was in asia for a few months, now back to normality  ;)

Rav67

lfdown2

my continued lack of confidence for wgs has damn all to do with who 'his' team are more to do with the fact that he is unbelievably inept, and dont ask my reasons for saying this just look back through the thread!

lynchbhoy

Quote from: lfdown2 on February 04, 2009, 09:48:30 PM
my continued lack of confidence for wgs has damn all to do with who 'his' team are more to do with the fact that he is unbelievably inept, and dont ask my reasons for saying this just look back through the thread!

tactically and man management wise
I agree !
...plus coaching, marking from set pieces etc...

off the laces

Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 04, 2009, 09:57:24 PM

I agree !

What marking, this zonal marking is crap, go out find a man and stick to him if he takes a p*** you go with him.....
Keeps 'er' straight

lynchbhoy

Quote from: off the laces on February 05, 2009, 10:23:20 AM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 04, 2009, 09:57:24 PM

I agree !

What marking, this zonal marking is crap, go out find a man and stick to him if he takes a p*** you go with him.....
drives me nuts

In his favour GS's teams can now take corners that get into the fecking box, that used to frustrate the life out of me in MON's teams. McGeady and petrov being the chief culprits.

Being good to GS today, but maybe his 'zonal' system is a nod to the fact that his team are quite small and lacking height.
Therefore thees no point in man marking (though to me thats still no excuse).
Allowing movement and men making runs in the box is crazy hari kiri tactics.

GS signed most of the 'dwarfs' too.

O for a Mjallby, Sutton, Thommo, BBJ  :(

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Rav67 on February 04, 2009, 09:47:35 PM
GDA you'll enjoy this  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofbbAIwldwI&feature=related

Very good and uncannyily like the real thing!  :o

This is a cracker as well, 2 1/2 mins but well worth it, needs volume but be careful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ5qn3bScB0&feature=related
Tbc....

lfdown2

another terrible performance but a win, cant help but thinking this luck has to run out soon enough...

lynchbhoy

Quote from: lfdown2 on February 09, 2009, 11:06:00 AM
another terrible performance but a win, cant help but thinking this luck has to run out soon enough...
While I want the luck to continue, I am also hoping that the ineptitude will also 'run out'.

the players are capable of way more than they are currently achieving.
I honestly think that gs is holding them back through bad coaching and a very bad dressing room vibe.

Great to see Naylor supplying the crosses for both goals,
but how often does that happen !

Doogie Browser

I see McCourt got a half an hour on saturday, any reports on how he did?

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Doogie Browser on February 09, 2009, 11:41:11 AM
a couple of people I know are raving about him
reckoned he did well.

Doogie Browser

Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 09, 2009, 12:00:44 PM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on February 09, 2009, 11:41:11 AM
a couple of people I know are raving about him
reckoned he did well.

Glad to hear it, hope he does well as he def has the talent, just doubts over fitness and application.