?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Hound

Quote from: lynchbhoy on January 29, 2009, 10:16:38 AM
you may have a problem on how Celtic conduct their contractual agreements, but as no other player has had a problem with this, then please tell me how miller was different ?
Its all explianed earlier, but sure if you refuse to "listen" then you'll hardly take notice now. But I will repeat if you think thats the way Celtic treat all their players, then you are delusional! Cetlic don't let players they want to keep get to close to 6 months remaining on their contract. They tie them up on good deals in the summer previous or earlier.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Myles Na G. on January 31, 2009, 07:33:39 AM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on January 30, 2009, 11:13:02 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on January 30, 2009, 05:55:40 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on January 30, 2009, 05:11:56 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on January 30, 2009, 04:52:53 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on January 30, 2009, 04:23:30 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on January 30, 2009, 04:19:03 PM
Where he managed no goals in 18 appearances. Impressive. And Celtic reserves, you say? Well why didn't you mention that before. That puts him up there with the greats.  ;)

'Big boys'.  :D

scraping , no yer licking the underside of the barrel now evil myles

obv no understanding of how a player can build up a reputation fo rhimself to garner a new contract.

if it was all based on goals  ::)
so nothing else to mention in relation to why Miller wasnt coveted ? thought not.

away with you and play with your other little friends...

'big boys'.
'little friends.'
:D :D :D

so...nothing about miller, quelle surprise...didnt take long to use up all the googled info you had... ::)

so now...
if your above post is all you have...

Spot the man who's just lost the argument!   ;) :D
The whistle went yesterday, my friend, soon as you resorted to personal abuse.
Myles 1 Lbhoy 0.
;D

??
you lost the debate on miller due to the fact you dont know anything about Celtic!
no personal abuse
trying to deflect the focus doesnt work!
google all you like but yer no Celtic man!
:D
Your post from Thursday:
'stick to linfield
you dont seem to know much about Celtic or miller then.
am starting to wonder if you ni fans even know much about soccer at all!'
Your latest gem:
'trying to deflect the focus doesnt work!'
Do you understand the word irony? Look it up. You'll find it in one of your Big Boys' books.
;)

well as you have just posted over on another thread about how the 'owc site' was still up as you were posting on it 15 mins prior to that post you were writing, then it shows that Celtic is not your club and linfield is.
the 'big boys' are those with a bit of cop on and not the little petty minded idiots masquerading as Celtic fans.
you have been 'caught out' as your knowledge of Celtic and millers contribution is all gained from wikipedia (even writing as your other self to back yourself up was quite funny though)
if you get hissy fits over someone telling you that you support linfield and you are a little boy - then you have difficulties with comprehension of the english language by labelling these as insults!
your attempt to deflect that you know nothing about Celtic and especially miller hasnt worked.
run along now little lad!

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Hound on January 31, 2009, 07:55:30 AM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on January 29, 2009, 10:16:38 AM
you may have a problem on how Celtic conduct their contractual agreements, but as no other player has had a problem with this, then please tell me how miller was different ?
Its all explianed earlier, but sure if you refuse to "listen" then you'll hardly take notice now. But I will repeat if you think thats the way Celtic treat all their players, then you are delusional! Cetlic don't let players they want to keep get to close to 6 months remaining on their contract. They tie them up on good deals in the summer previous or earlier.
sorry but firstly if thats how Celtic deal with ALL players how is this a problem.
I know how Celtic work with contracts, and as mentioned , players are told at the start of the season (pre season games) whether they will be renewed or not.
That isnt a million miles away from what you say, but it is still a verbal notification at most. Then the contract negotiations start after the season is underway.

I will make allowances as I think that you are talking about the senior pros and their contract negotiations, but I am talking about the youth, inexperienced lads who are not stars and how Celtic deal with them contractually.
The senior stars are given longer term contracts and these are usually dealt with before 18 months if a club wants to keep them.
But as we were talking about Miller and how players of that level are tied up, this is what we are discussing, not the established lads.
Now that I realise that you were talking about a different context I understand what you meant.
However we are discussing how Celtic did all in their power, in accordance with reserve team/young players contract procedure/process.
So can you agree that they did adhere to same contract process with miller as all other lads in his posistion?
If not , why not?
In e

Myles Na G.

Quote from: lynchbhoy on January 31, 2009, 03:02:25 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on January 31, 2009, 07:33:39 AM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on January 30, 2009, 11:13:02 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on January 30, 2009, 05:55:40 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on January 30, 2009, 05:11:56 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on January 30, 2009, 04:52:53 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on January 30, 2009, 04:23:30 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on January 30, 2009, 04:19:03 PM
Where he managed no goals in 18 appearances. Impressive. And Celtic reserves, you say? Well why didn't you mention that before. That puts him up there with the greats.  ;)

'Big boys'.  :D

scraping , no yer licking the underside of the barrel now evil myles

obv no understanding of how a player can build up a reputation fo rhimself to garner a new contract.

if it was all based on goals  ::)
so nothing else to mention in relation to why Miller wasnt coveted ? thought not.

away with you and play with your other little friends...

'big boys'.
'little friends.'
:D :D :D

so...nothing about miller, quelle surprise...didnt take long to use up all the googled info you had... ::)

so now...
if your above post is all you have...

Spot the man who's just lost the argument!   ;) :D
The whistle went yesterday, my friend, soon as you resorted to personal abuse.
Myles 1 Lbhoy 0.
;D

??
you lost the debate on miller due to the fact you dont know anything about Celtic!
no personal abuse
trying to deflect the focus doesnt work!
google all you like but yer no Celtic man!
Your post from Thursday:
'stick to linfield
Your latest gem:
'trying to deflect the focus doesnt work!'
Do you understand the word irony? Look it up. You'll find it in one of your Big Boys' books.
;)

well as you have just posted over on another thread about how the 'owc site' was still up as you were posting on it 15 mins prior to that post you were writing, then it shows that Celtic is not your club and linfield is.
the 'big boys' are those with a bit of cop on and not the little petty minded idiots masquerading as Celtic fans.
you have been 'caught out' as your knowledge of Celtic and millers contribution is all gained from wikipedia (even writing as your other self to back yourself up was quite funny though)
if you get hissy fits over someone telling you that you support linfield and you are a little boy - then you have difficulties with comprehension of the english language by labelling these as insults!
your attempt to deflect that you know nothing about Celtic and especially miller hasnt worked.
run along now little lad!
Of course. Because Celtic fans don't post on owc, do they? Everyone who posts on owc is a protestant and unionist, and a rangers and linfield fan as well, isn't that right? What's the climate like on Planet Stereotype?
Did you find the word irony, btw? I only ask because your use of the phrase 'cop on' to describe yourself and the other 'big boys' tells me that you're lacking in any sense of irony at all.
You're a funny man, LB. Pure comedy gold.  :D

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Myles Na G. on January 31, 2009, 04:55:39 PMOf course. Because Celtic fans don't post on owc, do they? Everyone who posts on owc is a protestant and unionist, and a rangers and linfield fan as well, isn't that right? What's the climate like on Planet Stereotype?
Did you find the word irony, btw? I only ask because your use of the phrase 'cop on' to describe yourself and the other 'big boys' tells me that you're lacking in any sense of irony at all.
dont think based on what you have posted you really could be considered to be a 'Celtic fan' you certainly dont seem to have watched the team much if at all, this year or over prev years. Posters earlier who said you werent a Celtic fan seem to have been right.
the 'Big boys' are the ones that dont resort to the cild like pathetic retorts like
'Spot the man who's just lost the argument! '
any sensible adult wouldnt have to stoop to that kind of 'tactic'...most prefer debate.
However you dont know the subject material and prefer the kiddies stuff.
so away and play with your little friends and leave the adults/big boys to discuss and debate with knowledge on the subject!
btw - thanks, plenty on here find some of my stuff humurous!

Myles Na G.

Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 01, 2009, 11:58:27 AM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on January 31, 2009, 04:55:39 PMOf course. Because Celtic fans don't post on owc, do they? Everyone who posts on owc is a protestant and unionist, and a rangers and linfield fan as well, isn't that right? What's the climate like on Planet Stereotype?
dont think based on what you have posted you really could be considered to be a 'Celtic fan' you certainly dont seem to have watched the team much if at all, this year or over prev years. Posters earlier who said you werent a Celtic fan seem to have been right.
the 'Big boys' are the ones that dont resort to the cild like pathetic retorts like
'Spot the man who's just lost the argument! '
any sensible adult wouldnt have to stoop to that kind of 'tactic'...most prefer debate.
However you dont know the subject material and prefer the kiddies stuff.
so away and play with your little friends and leave the adults/big boys to discuss and debate with knowledge on the subject!
btw - thanks, plenty on here find some of my stuff humurous!
Like this, presumably?
'stick to linfield
Classy, adult stuff that!
You see? Absolutely no sense of the irony in what you post. That's why, like others, I find your posts very funny. More power to your elbow.
Btw, do you and the other big boys have meetings? It's just that my wee lad has a skull and cross bones poster he doesn't use any more. You and the boys could put it up on the door. You could write 'Girls Keep Out' and 'we hate school' on it, just to give it the right flavour.  :D

aroundincircles

Dont know what it is about celtic under strachen they are so hard to watch i have to flick back and forward it is that bad. barely a shot on target in two f*ckin games terrible stuff.

clarshack

Quote from: aroundincircles on February 01, 2009, 03:48:16 PM
Dont know what it is about celtic under strachen they are so hard to watch i have to flick back and forward it is that bad. barely a shot on target in two f*ckin games terrible stuff.

It has to be the worst Celtic team since the the early 90's when Liam brady and Lou Macari were managers. Shocking stuff altogether.

Myles Na G.

Celtic always struggle against Caley Thistle. I wouldn't read much more than that into it.

aroundincircles

Even worse than that clar,  clueless bunch of headless chickens.

aroundincircles

My feckin point is not about today i talk about general celtic are horrible to watch full stop.

Clown

celtic very rarely win one of the live setanta away games easily anymore, today the gameplan seemed to be give it to mcgeady and hope he can go past two or three and set up a goal. mcgeady was our best player yes he's frustrating at times but he is the only one capable of going past a man.

i hav been saying for 2 years now that these current bunch of strikers are the worst i can remember for celtic

carribbear

Quote from: Myles Na G. on February 01, 2009, 06:29:32 PM
Celtic always struggle against Caley Thistle. I wouldn't read much more than that into it.

I'd say you're more than happy with the result.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Samaras missed a couple of chances and Aidaniho should have gotten a penalty in the first half. That said they didn't look like scoring at all.
Was surprised that Willo wasn't on the bench!
Tbc....

Rav67

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on February 02, 2009, 12:03:59 PM
Samaras missed a couple of chances and Aidaniho should have gotten a penalty in the first half. That said they didn't look like scoring at all.
Was surprised that Willo wasn't on the bench!

I heard he hadn't been cleared to play in time, not sure if that's true because I never got to see any of the coverage yesterday (which by the sounds of it was a blessing).  I heard Crosas didn't start, him and Brown should play together every game if fit IMO.