Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

lynchbhoy

the huddleboard is also known as 'the followboard' as many of its users behaviour was akin to the neanderthal denizens from rangers follow follow website.

was on the huddleboard for a while about 7/8 years ago when it was full of decent folks. then the scum element arrived and many including myself left.

its a non story anyhow, so people speculate on when certain folks are going to die ...george best, oliver reed, shane mcgowan etc etc no one bats an eyelid then ...
why so for ex soccer player, substance abuser and wife beater gazza ?

T Fearon

Rav67, I will let you know when the issue appears, and will even sign a copy for you ;D

Gazza wasn't the worst to wear the Huns jersey. He tells a story in his book about keeping Pope John Paul II waiting for a private audience, as he was delayed in traffic in Rome. Also didn't he walk into a Rangers bar in New York wearing a Celtic jersey once :D

I heard a story a while back, a guy was on the radio and said he had set up a website called Coffindodgers, in which participants had to guess in the correct order when well known people would die and the more unexpected the death the more points you got. He even mentioned the fact that Alex Higgins wouldn't get you a big pile of points ??? Sad Sick and demented (the website owner not Higgins)

Orior

Good result for Celtic today. Bonus seeing owc wonderboy Laverty tripping his own team mate.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

No match this weekend, so a little light relief:

Q: What do Rangers fans and mushrooms got in common?
A: They both sit in the dark and feed on nothing but crap.

Dick Advocat was caught for speeding on his way to Murray Park today. "I'll do anything for 3 points", he said when questioned

Q: How many Rangers fans does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Don't matter, cos they're all condemned to eternal darkness anyway.

Alex McLeish was going to the Gers halloween party as a pumpkin.
Come midnight he still hadn't turned into a coach.

Barry 'the Bazman' Ferguson walks into a bar with a pile of dog crap in his hand and says to the bartender...'Look what I nearly trod in!!'

Q: How is a pint of milk different then a hun?
A: If you leave the milk out for a week it develops a culture!

Q: What's the difference between a Hun and a sperm?
A: At least a sperm has one chance in 5 million of becoming a human being.

Q: What's the difference between Rangers and a three pin plug?
A: Their both absolutely useless in Europe.

There's a rumour going about that if you buy a season ticket at Ibrox then you get a free space suit. Apparently it's due to the lack of atmosphere...

Q: What's the difference between a busload of Rangers fans and a Hedgehog?
A: On a hedgehog, the pricks are on the outside.

Q: What do Haemhorroids and Gers Fans have in common?
A: They're both a complete pain in the arse and never seem to go away completely

Q: What do Beckham and Rangers FC both have in common?
A: Both got F***ked by Victoria

Q: Why did the Gers fan NEVER cross the road?
A: He was waiting for the Green Man to turn Orange.

Edit: have taken two of the jokes out as someone may take offense at them.
Tbc....

lynchbhoy

Gazza sectioned under Mental health act and sent to institution for retards with no chance of recovery.
"we're glad to have him back" said walter smith.

David blaine was gutted last Sunday to hear his 44 day record for doing fcuk all in a box was smashed by a nine month effort by glasgow rangers

prince harry was on the front line for 10 weeks without anyone noticing, claude darcheville of rangers says he knows exactly how he feels

what does a rangers fan do after his team win the uefa cup?
Switches off the playstation and goes to bed !

Stalin

McCourt v Aberdeen reserves. Thought u might like this Rav67  ;D
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

Rav67

Rav67

Lucky enough to scrape a win today, especially considering how biased the ref was.  ICT constantly hacked Aiden and Robson without getting booked, then he goes and plays 7 mins injury time when it should have been about 3, and they nearly score at the end of it.  Skippy was pish and it looks as if he's gonna start up front on his todd against Man ure on Tuesday.  I fear a 2 or 3 goal drubbing at that one,and I'm gonna be in the fuckin Stretford End for it!

T Fearon

Young Cillian Sheridan from Cavan showed signs of promise again on Saturday, and almost scored.

Surprised Mc Court didn't get a run out

illdecide

Lads i'm going over to my sisters house in Prestwick on the week of the Man U game in Parkhead, i take it the tickets will be like gold dust and what/where's my best chance of getting 2...(for me & the wife)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Rav67 on October 18, 2008, 06:41:00 PM
Lucky enough to scrape a win today, especially considering how biased the ref was.  ICT constantly hacked Aiden and Robson without getting booked, then he goes and plays 7 mins injury time when it should have been about 3, and they nearly score at the end of it.  Skippy was pish and it looks as if he's gonna start up front on his todd against Man ure on Tuesday.  I fear a 2 or 3 goal drubbing at that one,and I'm gonna be in the fuckin Stretford End for it!

Van out for a month, Samaras out, WGS says he won't play Cillian Sheridan looking like Skippy up front on his own.
Tbc....

T Fearon

Well he was always only going to play a lone striker anyway in this game.

A Naka free kick special and another 1-0 win will do tomorrow night ;D

lynchbhoy

Quote from: illdecide on October 20, 2008, 09:36:39 AM
Lads i'm going over to my sisters house in Prestwick on the week of the Man U game in Parkhead, i take it the tickets will be like gold dust and what/where's my best chance of getting 2...(for me & the wife)
slim, but contact the supporters clubs here and the club itself to see if they can get you any
thats about it really.
Unless you are freindly with anyone who owns/works in a ford dealership

lynchbhoy

Quote from: T Fearon on October 20, 2008, 10:18:08 AM
Well he was always only going to play a lone striker anyway in this game.

A Naka free kick special and another 1-0 win will do tomorrow night ;D
yeah, but I'd have preferred if it was Samaras !
Crosas looked good recently so he will be a big loss too. Hartley though is a better tackler. Could get a draw. Need at least a draw.

illdecide

Quote from: lynchbhoy on October 20, 2008, 10:51:30 AM
Quote from: illdecide on October 20, 2008, 09:36:39 AM
slim, but contact the supporters clubs here and the club itself to see if they can get you any
thats about it really.
Unless you are freindly with anyone who owns/works in a ford dealership

Cheers...

I think Rav is right, Man U could give us one of our heaviest defeats in Europe in a long time...i hope not but i can't see us scoring and how are we gonna stop Rooney, Berbatov, Ronaldo, feck where do i stop...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch