?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

reddgnhand

Quote from: T Fearon on September 01, 2008, 09:39:05 AM
Was at Croke Park yesterday so missed the Huns game. What the hell happened? Miller scores two goals and Mendes made to look like Deco (ie a Portuguese midfielder who can play a bit). Doesn't augur well

Sure why should you care. You are A Spurs fan are you not?   

The bard of dunclug

Watched the game yesterday surprised by the lack of Celtics drive certainly Rangers looked the hungrier,of course it helps when boruc conceedes two sloopy goals.

Orior

Quote from: iluvni on September 01, 2008, 11:46:15 AM
I think Fearon's use of the term is a little more dodgy  than innocent team nicknames. Its dangerous and poisonous. He knows it, and thats why he hasnt the courage to use the term in his letters to the papers. He wouldnt get away with there.

Well, Tony is certainly more couragous than you and me. Whats your real name and have you ever wrote to a newspaper using your real name?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

T Fearon

Was listening to the start of the game, stuck in a Drumcondra traffic jam yesterday. One of the reporters said that Celtic Fans had a banner with a depiction of Bully (from Bullseye TV Show) beside an illustration of both the UEFA Cup and Scottish League Championship trophy, with the caption "Here's what you could have won!" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

reddgnhand

Quote from: T Fearon on September 01, 2008, 12:56:36 PM
Was listening to the start of the game, stuck in a Drumcondra traffic jam yesterday. One of the reporters said that Celtic Fans had a banner with a depiction of Bully (from Bullseye TV Show) beside an illustration of both the UEFA Cup and Scottish League Championship trophy, with the caption "Here's what you could have won!" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Did you get to see the Spurs game yesterday?

Main Street

This thread is for Celtic discussion for Celtic fans/friends.
Other sound contributions are generally welcome. 

Afaik it's not for owc dimwits and other dimwits on a wind up.

If anyone who comes into the thread by "accident" and is offended by something please report it to the Mod.

Otherwise just feck off.

T Fearon

How did I get to see the Spurs game? Ddn't I say I was in Croke Park?

reddgnhand

Quote from: T Fearon on September 01, 2008, 02:01:40 PM
How did I get to see the Spurs game? Ddn't I say I was in Croke Park?

Watching Tyrone instead of your beloved Spurs.

Dannymcfella

The term 'huns' is not secterian when used in the context Tony used it. It is used as a slang term for the Rangers supporters (perhaps even the club itself) regardless of there religious beliefs.
They are huns and always will be! The showed no signs of changing yesterday when they sang racial and secterian songs for 90 mins

reddgnhand

Quote from: Dannymcfella on September 01, 2008, 02:28:21 PM
The term 'huns' is not secterian when used in the context Tony used it. It is used as a slang term for the Rangers supporters (perhaps even the club itself) regardless of there religious beliefs.
They are huns and always will be! The showed no signs of changing yesterday when they sang racial and secterian songs for 90 mins

But Tony does use it to insult thats the problem. Just like he uses Celtic. He is a Spurs fan after all.   

T Fearon

Does anyone else feel that Scott Brown has not really performed for Celtic as yet? It seems like the Celtic midfield played second fiddle (or should that be flute) yesterday, to a midfield containing Pedro Mendes and Steve Davis, ffs ???

donalmac99

Quote from: Dannymcfella on September 01, 2008, 02:28:21 PM

maybe so, but that's no excuse for you and other users to spout vile sectarian bile on an inetrnet forum. People like you and the Rangers bigots deserve each other. Different religions, different politics  and different teams..................however the one thing you have in common is sectarianism and hate.(or is that 2 things  ???)

your parents must be proud.

donalmac99

Quote from: T Fearon on September 01, 2008, 03:03:25 PM
Does anyone else feel that Scott Brown has not really performed for Celtic as yet? It seems like the Celtic midfield played second fiddle (or should that be flute) yesterday, to a midfield containing Pedro Mendes and Steve Davis, ffs ???

no

lynchbhoy

Quote from: T Fearon on September 01, 2008, 03:03:25 PM
he played well last season before he got inj. Not so well since.
rangers were as poor as celtic in midfield yesterday and mendes and davis were anonymous until mendes scored the goal to put rangers 3-1 up.
davis isnt even a footballer, a good athlete but the touch of a carlow hurler.
Celtic outmuscled and bullied about again. strachans teams are always all to small and weak - shaun maloney should never have been brought back for instance, he was crap first time around...

Muzz

Riordan's nightmare finally over.  This is something I think could come back and bite us in the ass.  Was always a fan of his.