Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

OrchardOrange

Anyone who still thinks refereeing/VAR is not corrupt in Scotland take a look at the peno Rangers got today compared to the stonewaller conceded by GK Allan McGregor that was not even reviewed by Var, never mind asking the ref to take a look. Blatant cheating for 5 months now since Var introduction and only one team benefits week in, week out.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: OrchardOrange on March 04, 2023, 09:39:28 PM
Anyone who still thinks refereeing/VAR is not corrupt in Scotland take a look at the peno Rangers got today compared to the stonewaller conceded by GK Allan McGregor that was not even reviewed by Var, never mind asking the ref to take a look. Blatant cheating for 5 months now since Var introduction and only one team benefits week in, week out.

You watch a lot of rangers games?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

illdecide

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 05, 2023, 01:04:15 AM
Quote from: OrchardOrange on March 04, 2023, 09:39:28 PM

You watch a lot of rangers games?

You don't have to...Twitter shows them all (and some)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Itchy

Var allow hearts goal even though the screen shot of the offside shows hearts player (blue line) goal side of Celtic player (green line).

OrchardOrange

Quote from: Itchy on March 08, 2023, 07:58:36 PM
Var allow hearts goal even though the screen shot of the offside shows hearts player (blue line) goal side of Celtic player (green line).

VAR has awarded Rangers penalties that the ref 'missed' in consecutive Spl games now and 4 penos that the ref 'missed' awarded by VAR officials since it was introduced in Oct. Strangely the only club in Europe to be so 'lucky'.

Celtic have had zero pens awarded by var but 3 penos awarded against them by Var since Oct when the ref saw nothing. Strangely the only club in Europe to be so 'unlucky'.

One in 7 of Rangers goals for this season have been pens. One in 40 goals for Celtic have been penos.

A third of the league goals Celtic have conceded this season have been penos against them. Rangers have conceded zero pens this year and have conceded only 2 league penos in 4 years.

Make of that what you will.

Since Oct 2 yellow cards for opposition players v Rangers have been upgraded to red by Var also. Only team to gain this benefit. Ryan Jack's yellow v Aberdeen was upgraded to possible Red by var but downgraded to yellow again when the ref viewed. Only team to benefit from such a decision.

Milltown Row2

VAR disallowed a Rangers 'goal' last night though
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

OrchardOrange

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 09, 2023, 07:28:26 AM

For offside mate. Lots of goals get chalked off for offside, the ones I refer to re celtic being unlucky for are for phantom handballs the ref didn't see and even the opposition didn't claim for they were so innocuous.

I can't post pics but take a look on twitter at Rangers penalty.  Sakala was encroaching nearly 2 yards inside the box when it was struck. One of the most basic functions of var is to spot encroachment at pens.  Should have been retaken but strangely var 'missed' it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: OrchardOrange on March 09, 2023, 08:43:22 AM

For offside mate. Lots of goals get chalked off for offside, the ones I refer to re celtic being unlucky for are for phantom handballs the ref didn't see and even the opposition didn't claim for they were so innocuous.

I can't post pics but take a look on twitter at Rangers penalty.  Sakala was encroaching nearly 2 yards inside the box when it was struck. One of the most basic functions of var is to spot encroachment at pens.  Should have been retaken but var 'missed' it.

Was going to say if you, there is bound to be someone obsessed enough to have a link to all those hard done by VAR calls that Rangers get and put them up

OrchardOrange

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 09, 2023, 08:46:43 AM
Quote from: OrchardOrange on March 09, 2023, 08:43:22 AM

I can't post pics but take a look on twitter at Rangers penalty.  Sakala was encroaching nearly 2 yards inside the box when it was struck. One of the most basic functions of var is to spot encroachment at pens.  Should have been retaken but var 'missed' it.

Was going to say if you, there is bound to be someone obsessed enough to have a link to all those hard done by VAR calls that Rangers get and put them up

If you check or follow @zeshankenzo on twitter. He only post stats/facts, no opinions.

illdecide

Was expecting a tough afternoon away to The Jambos but scoring after a few mins fairly settled the game into Celtic's favour and it was as comfortable as win as you'd hope for in the end. This team is just chomping their way thru game by game without much fuss and it's great to see. Home to Hibs is next up and the next Glasgow Derby fast approaches. Big Ange has them all rattled and they link him with every job, even ones where they haven't sacked the current boss yet just to try and unsettle him as they know as long as he's in Glasgow they will win very little.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

clarshack

see the Celtic Women's Manager was headbutted and called a little rat by the Rangers assistant manager after the 1-1 draw last night.

bennydorano

Quote from: clarshack on March 28, 2023, 12:01:00 PM
see the Celtic Women's Manager was headbutted and called a little rat by the Rangers assistant manager after the 1-1 draw last night.
I was watching that game on Sky last night, strange one. The last minute equaliser didn't go down too well. I thought it was a fan at the time.

Orior

Can't be long before Ange is tapped on the shoulder for a job in the English Premier division.

What sort of salary increase could he expect?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

seafoid

Quote from: Orior on March 29, 2023, 02:49:19 PM
Can't be long before Ange is tapped on the shoulder for a job in the English Premier division.

What sort of salary increase could he expect?
English football is highly stratified by money. Celtic and the Republic of Ireland team are worth about €100 m in total transfer value of players. That would be equivalent to top 4 in the English championship.
The Premiership starts at about €300m . Maybe 3x for his salary ?

Dougal Maguire

Careful now