?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Main Street

Quote from: illdecide on August 23, 2022, 04:16:30 PM
Quote from: Main Street on August 23, 2022, 12:31:48 PM
Your case goes down the shitter once Angelo  comes to your support.

But Lennon  is the common denominator.

Def Lennon's fault, he wrote the contracts and told players to leave or stay ::). They were promised a move away by Lawwell and the club for staying a year longer and then then everything went tits up and their value fell thru the floor...it ended a disaster for everyone that.
And re Julien,  the gallic shrug had little to do with him crashing into those goalposts, he walks away from Celtic with his conscience clear.

JPGJOHNNYG

That's a great draw for Celtic. The glamour tie with Real and then 2 other teams they can compete with

general_lee

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on August 25, 2022, 06:18:00 PM
That's a great draw for Celtic. The glamour tie with Real and then 2 other teams they can compete with
Fairly happy with that, knew we'd get Madrid though.

Main Street

Shaktar have had to let all their foreign born players go out on loan or be transferred.

RedHand88

Rangers are enquiring about Ronaldo on loan.

Yes, really.

toby47

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 26, 2022, 06:28:40 AM

Yes, really.

Saw that all over Twitter this morning  ;D ;D

illdecide

Would pay to watch his face as he gets kicked all over the park in Scotland and get no free kicks...Ohh wait...think of the additional penalties they'll get
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

illdecide

I've Madrid picked out as my trip but only found out last night the stadium is still under construction and will have a limited capacity which will make it even more difficult to get a ticket...Typical. Waiting for years to get this draw and their poxy stadium is not ready.

clarshack

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 26, 2022, 06:28:40 AM

Yes, really.

I'm old enough to remember them trying to sign the original Ronaldo.
Think they offered him a deal of only having to play in Champions League and Old Firm games at the time. They really are deluded.

seafoid

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/graeme-souness-bottles-rangers-vs-27838824I
Glasgow Rangers and Glasgow Celtic are enormous football clubs. If you were starting with a clean piece of paper and everyone had the same funding, Rangers and Celtic would be up there for the Premier League. Their fanbase is enormous, it's fanatical. Recent history has been unkind to them.

"I had a season ticket for several years at Bournemouth. 11,000 people and they're getting circa £100million from the Premier League. Rangers and Celtic are getting four, five or six and it's peanuts by comparison. These are two genuine giants of the game at a world level."

Orior

With the number of chances missed, it could have been 0-9.

Oh wait...
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

illdecide

Handy win yesterday, Utd were terrible and threw the towel in too early. Would have preferred a tougher game to lead us into Wed nite and Sat's derby. Hopefully get over Ross Co on Wed nite unscathed and then beat these hoors on Sat. If this happens and to go 5pts clear so early on would be massive but as Ange said in August last year..."I didn't know titles were handed out in August". a long way to go.
Their game v Ross Co was 0-0 at the time and I've never seen an easier decision for the Ref to make and send Sevco player Sands off and he just shrugged his shoulders, Sands was on a yellow but was a straight Red card all day long.

tonto1888

Quote from: illdecide on August 29, 2022, 02:02:07 PM
Handy win yesterday, Utd were terrible and threw the towel in too early. Would have preferred a tougher game to lead us into Wed nite and Sat's derby. Hopefully get over Ross Co on Wed nite unscathed and then beat these hoors on Sat. If this happens and to go 5pts clear so early on would be massive but as Ange said in August last year..."I didn't know titles were handed out in August". a long way to go.
Their game v Ross Co was 0-0 at the time and I've never seen an easier decision for the Ref to make and send Sevco player Sands off and he just shrugged his shoulders, Sands was on a yellow but was a straight Red card all day long.

It was a very very poor decision

Targetman

But in no way was it a surprise no action was taken.