Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

bennydorano

Was otherwise engaged all day, nice surprise checking results at 5pm :)

red hander

Their keeper had a blinder. Unbelievable amount of chances created which weren't finished off.

Targetman

Some craic on Wednesday night, no visitors welcome!!

toby47

How much of Aaron Ramsey's wages would rangers be paying? Rumoured to be on over 300k a week.

charlieTully

Quote from: Targetman on January 29, 2022, 09:20:04 PM
Some craic on Wednesday night, no visitors welcome!!

You heading over ?

Targetman

Unfortunately not Charlie, will just spend the night gowling at the TV, you going?

Main Street

Quote from: toby47 on January 31, 2022, 04:59:43 PM
How much of Aaron Ramsey's wages would rangers be paying? Rumoured to be on over 300k a week.
Euros or sterling?   He's on about Eur170k p/w at Juve.

He has definite class but I doubt he'll be fit enough to hack the physical demands of the game in the SPL.

charlieTully

Quote from: Targetman on January 31, 2022, 08:54:25 PM
Unfortunately not Charlie, will just spend the night gowling at the TV, you going?

Working unfortunately.

The Subbie

I think the Ramsey Loan is the distress flare going off at the piggery.

The haven't a pot to piss in & they have just committed to paying Juve €170k
Per week for Ramsay's services if you are to believe what's being reported
€2 million loan fee plus cover 25% of wages - about €2.7 million over all

I'd say it's the lads in the blue room going after the CL money for next season and gambling the lot on this very short term approach
A fair bit of the Paterson transfer fee will now go on a short term panic buy of a glass legged , routinely injured midfielder that no one wanted and has played no games of any note recently

Reading comments from Juve supporters on Twitter would tell you they are VERY happy to see him go
I don't think we will see him on Wed night but them f**king loopers are desperate enough to try anything right now - they are rattled !!

Main Street

I see Daizen has come on as a sub in the game today between Japan  V SA   but there's no sign of Kyogo in the squad, is he available for the game tomorrow?

toby47

Quote from: Main Street on February 01, 2022, 11:59:23 AM
I see Daizen has come on as a sub in the game today between Japan  V SA   but there's no sign of Kyogo in the squad, is he available for the game tomorrow?

Could Daizen not be flew home for the game tomorrow night, would be a bit of a rush but even to play 20mins?

Kyogo wasn't called up to the Japan squad because of injury.

toby47

Aaron Ramsey will not feature in Rangers' squad for the Old Firm game with Celtic, Giovanni van Bronckhorst has confirmed.

The Wales midfielder had himself warned that he was a bit short of fitness after his surprise loan move from Juventus on Monday.

Asked by Sky Sports News ahead of Wednesday's visit to Celtic Park if Ramsey could feature, Rangers boss van Bronckhorst said: "No, Aaron will not be in the squad. He's been out for a couple of weeks, he trained with the squad today, he looks really good, but tomorrow comes too soon for him.

rodney trotter

Good preview of Celtic and Rangers, and Scottish football in general https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo3lYq6HkGQ

Itchy

Great start celtic playing some great stuff

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: Itchy on February 02, 2022, 08:05:20 PM
Great start celtic playing some great stuff

I hope they dont regret some of the misses