7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

tonto1888

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on March 07, 2021, 11:27:55 PM
Haven't watched an old firm game in 20 years,grew up and left it behind me

Yet here you are

Targetman

Quote from: charlieTully on March 08, 2021, 09:51:41 AM
Be a cold day in hell before I offer any congratulations to them. They truly are the scum of the earth.
Quite eloquently put Charlie, couldn't agree more!!

Orior

Quote from: charlieTully on March 08, 2021, 09:51:41 AM
Be a cold day in hell before I offer any congratulations to them. They truly are the scum of the earth.

This is a bit of an aside, but a while ago I asked my boss for a pay rise and he replied "it will be a cold day in hell when you get a pay rise".

So if its a cold day in hell then I think he means winter, so maybe November, or December, or January, but hopefully November.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Targetman

Naw, you ain't getting a pay rise!!

JimStynes

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JimStynes on March 08, 2021, 07:00:28 PM
Where's Angelo?

He's in the cooler I'd imagine, next door to Sid, playing catch against the wall with his baseball
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JimStynes

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JimStynes on March 08, 2021, 07:35:12 PM
Did they get the road?

Maybe a 10 day rest period on the bottom step
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ned

Where's Angelo?

Probably staying away from this thread due to the strange rise in twats clamouring to congratulate Rangers.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ned on March 08, 2021, 09:08:48 PM
Where's Angelo?

Probably staying away from this thread due to the strange rise in twats clamouring to congratulate Rangers.

Is it that sore? You've won it 9 years in a row. It's about time the league had a bitta competition, be an even better competition if there was 3 or 4 teams going at it

trailer

Will Celtic regain the Sectarian Farmers League title next year do think?

RedHand88

Where's Angelo?

You pure raging aye? Upa Stevie G.

From the Bunker

Where's Angelo?

Most are acknowledging Rangers getting off their arses!

From where I'm standing Rangers were more motivated to stopping the 10 in a row than Celtic were in winning it - at every level!

After only a couple of games in, the league looked over. Can you imagine coming into a history defining season half baked?

Orior

Quote from: trailer on March 08, 2021, 09:57:33 PM
Will Celtic regain the Sectarian Farmers League title next year do think?

Great question. Rangers would have to do a Liverpool-esque type downfall for them to fail next year.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

JimStynes

Where's Angelo?

As I said before I'd understand if they're hoping Celtic get beat by Aberdeen or Hibs or someone but why in the world would you want Rangers to win. They literally have one of the biggest sc**bag supporters in European football. And I'm not talking about the usual scumbags that Celtic have too, I'm talking about that hooligan element that has a good relationship with the likes of the Chelsea headhunters. The same crowd destroyed half of Manchester City centre.