?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Angelo

Could have done with a striker tonight.

Poor start but finished the half well.

Turnbull terrific and Laxalt also playin well, young Harper is struggling. Duffy having probably his best half for Celtic I've seen so far.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Aaron Boone

The tough season for Celtic fans continues. 

balladmaker

Sooner it's over the better, best to just write this one off once and for all.  Defending for Hibs goal was shambolic.

Angelo

It's just anarchy now.

The season is over so maybe we just hope the rest of the season is anarchy and Lawwell and Lennon pay the price.

marty34

Quote from: Angelo on January 11, 2021, 09:55:30 PM
It's just anarchy now.

The season is over so maybe we just hope the rest of the season is anarchy and Lawwell and Lennon pay the price.

Hopefully Lawell and Lennon will do the correct thing and resign .

Only good this this year has been Turnbull and to a lesser extent Soro.  Build a team around them two but a serious clean out required.  About 10 lads need to go. 

I'd play the younger lads for the rest of the season and see who is good enough.  Give them 10 - 12 games and see if they show any potential.

This could be a blessing in disguise.

JimStynes

Rangers have walked the league as predicted. Hopefully they end the league early because of covid and award Rangers the title and just be done with this season. What a shit show.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JimStynes on January 11, 2021, 10:02:31 PM
Rangers have walked the league as predicted. Hopefully they end the league early because of covid and award Rangers the title and just be done with this season. What a shit show.

Was it predicted at the start of the season?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JimStynes

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 11, 2021, 10:24:45 PM

I predicted it in august when Celtic were playing pure shite

Angelo

Quote from: marty34 on January 11, 2021, 10:01:19 PM
Quote from: Angelo on January 11, 2021, 09:55:30 PM
It's just anarchy now.

Hopefully Lawell and Lennon will do the correct thing and resign .

Only good this this year has been Turnbull and to a lesser extent Soro.  Build a team around them two but a serious clean out required.  About 10 lads need to go. 

I'd play the younger lads for the rest of the season and see who is good enough.  Give them 10 - 12 games and see if they show any potential.

This could be a blessing in disguise.

For me there is a lot of talent in the squad and I think under a proper setup that talent will come through.

The problem stems from a boardroom only interested in complete control so they can asset strip and line their own pockets and a management team who wouldn't manage a pub league outfit nevermind a team with the resources Celtic have.

Angelo

The writing was on all the wall early doors but illdecide told us everything was ok because his mate was in charge.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on January 11, 2021, 10:37:04 PM

The writing was on all the wall early doors but illdecide told us everything was ok because his mate was in charge.

They'd won 9 in a row, last years was handy and the quadruple triple?

Surely Rangers just got their act together and Steve g just got a better handle on what was needed?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Main Street

Quote from: JimStynes on January 11, 2021, 10:27:38 PM

Yes Jim but your glass is always half full and now you're boasting about that dubious merit.
A stopped clock gets it right  more often. ;D
Did you like Turnbull's goal?

JimStynes

Quote from: Main Street on January 11, 2021, 11:04:32 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on January 11, 2021, 10:27:38 PM

Yes Jim but your glass is always half full and now you're boasting about that dubious merit.
A stopped clock gets it right  more often. ;D
Did you like Turnbull's goal?

With Lennon it was half full and for good reason. With Rodgers it wasn't. I'm not even convinced they'd have won the league last year only for it being stopped early.

Cracking goal by Turnbull but the usual implosion wasn't that great.

sid waddell

I can't wait to be as devastated as Celtic supporters are now when Dublin fail to get the 10 in a row

Just shows winning an All-Ireland still means everything

themac_23

How can a club who has won the last 9 league titles and the last 12 available trophies accept the current situation? not since before MON have we been this far away and dare I say it this pathetic. Even in Mowbray season we were still in a title race in march. the fact Lennon is still their is the biggest slap in the face to Celtic fans. won't get another penny from me while that smug tool Is still stealing a wage