Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

illdecide

I can't see his posts but when someone quotes his then i see it. Thought you'd know that but maybe you haven't blocked anyone yet. If he ever wants to call around for a cup of tea he'd be more than welcome
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Angelo

No surprise he only decided to block me when the bad results continued to follow for Lennon.

No danger of him issuing an apology for all the insults and digs he threw my way when what I preempted actually came to fruition.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

trailer

Celtic can only dream of competing in Europe. They can't even compete in Scotland for gods sake. A league something like the Irish league or league 1 or 2 in England.
They have a ever dwindling fan base. The competitions they compete in domestically are terrible. No self respecting footballer chooses to go to Scotland, they go because there are no other options for them. Celtic fans need to wake up. They are by far the biggest club and best financially resourced club in the league yet they're coming second. It's embarrassing.

MK

Quote from: illdecide on January 03, 2021, 07:46:49 PM
I can't see his posts but when someone quotes his then i see it. Thought you'd know that but maybe you haven't blocked anyone yet. If he ever wants to call around for a cup of tea he'd be more than welcome

Good man, So you block someone so as not to read their input yet read it in following quotes ??? ??? ....I'll never understand these Armagh people ::) ::)

As an aside, Michael o Neill must surely be on the wanted list for the Parkhead hot seat..... vast experience in Scottish football, successful in turning round an international minnow and currently not only staving off relegation but pressing for the play-offs at Stoke....the only problem being was he not born in Armagh? :'( :'(

dublin7

Quote from: Angelo on January 03, 2021, 06:38:25 PM
Quote from: illdecide on January 03, 2021, 06:31:48 PM
See that's exactly the thing there that irks me and i'm not backing Neil Lennon up BTW but it's just a post like that which is the second or third time Angela has posted it about someone and it's all pure fabrication and bull shit, he doesn't know one thing about the setup, the training, what they eat, what analysis they do or don't do and what work or lack of work anyone puts in but still makes it up. Ohh wait he read it somewhere because someone said it in a news paper or read it on-line...Jesus wept.
It sounds like i'm backing up NL here which i'm not, i'm pointing out how someone can just spout whatever crap he feels like it in the public and get away with it.

It irks you because it's weighted in facts.

I haven't made any of it up, it's all verifiable. Why does someone stating the truth irk you so much? If you were a real Celtic fan and not a cheerleader for some guy from Lurgan you would be outraged that we appointed a guy completely out of his depth to the job.

You won't go and contend anything I said, all you will offer are a few petty digs at me rather than try and debate anything I've said.

Absolutely pathetic but I have been told the real reason why you defend the indefensible.

For someone who claims to be speaking the truth Celtic do have a full time nutritionist working for the club. Their head of sports science is Jack Nayler and the nutritionist is  Robert Naughton.

They use sceintific sports data for reviewing training/matches like all the other top sides so while you can question the performances Lennon is getting out of the players to say he isn't using up to date training methods or players aren't getting modern day dietary plans to maximize fitness and performance is rubbish

illdecide

Quote from: MK on January 03, 2021, 08:33:23 PM

Good man, So you block someone so as not to read their input yet read it in following quotes ??? ??? ....I'll never understand these Armagh people ::) ::)

As an aside, Michael o Neill must surely be on the wanted list for the Parkhead hot seat..... vast experience in Scottish football, successful in turning round an international minnow and currently not only staving off relegation but pressing for the play-offs at Stoke....the only problem being was he not born in Armagh? :'( :'(

So it's an Armagh thing?🙈
What control have I got over someone else quoting Angela's post? The next thing you'll be saying if you don't wanna read his posts then leave the gaa board🤔
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Angelo

Quote from: dublin7 on January 03, 2021, 08:46:49 PM
See that's exactly the thing there that irks me and i'm not backing Neil Lennon up BTW but it's just a post like that which is the second or third time Angela has posted it about someone and it's all pure fabrication and bull shit, he doesn't know one thing about the setup, the training, what they eat, what analysis they do or don't do and what work or lack of work anyone puts in but still makes it up. Ohh wait he read it somewhere because someone said it in a news paper or read it on-line...Jesus wept.
It sounds like i'm backing up NL here which i'm not, i'm pointing out how someone can just spout whatever crap he feels like it in the public and get away with it.

I haven't made any of it up, it's all verifiable. Why does someone stating the truth irk you so much? If you were a real Celtic fan and not a cheerleader for some guy from Lurgan you would be outraged that we appointed a guy completely out of his depth to the job.

You won't go and contend anything I said, all you will offer are a few petty digs at me rather than try and debate anything I've said.

Absolutely pathetic but I have been told the real reason why you defend the indefensible.

For someone who claims to be speaking the truth Celtic do have a full time nutritionist working for the club. Their head of sports science is Jack Nayler and the nutritionist is  Robert Naughton.

They use sceintific sports data for reviewing training/matches like all the other top sides so while you can question the performances Lennon is getting out of the players to say he isn't using up to date training methods or players aren't getting modern day dietary plans to maximize fitness and performance is rubbish

Can you read numbnuts?

I'm talking about Lennon's first spell. It was said explicitly in the post you replied to.

Deila came in and slated Lennon for the level of fitness of the players and the complete and utter absence of any diet and nutritional plan.

Kelvin Wilson who Lennon brought to Celtic and played under him during his first spell confirmed that Lennon had no control over the player's diet and what they ate, did next to work on the team shape or tactics and did minimal preparation on the opposition.

Deila made a lot of changes to the way Celtic approached things, Rodgers followed on from this and advanced things immensely, then Lennon comes back and drags the team and the bunch of players he has at his disposal back into the stone age.

He is a lazy manager who simply hasn't a clue. He got gifted a job at Celtic that he never deserved.

The manager who lost the title either side of 9IAR.

dublin7

Quote from: Angelo on January 03, 2021, 08:55:04 PM

Can you read numbnuts?

I'm talking about Lennon's first spell. It was said explicitly in the post you replied to.

Deila came in and slated Lennon for the level of fitness of the players and the complete and utter absence of any diet and nutritional plan.

Kelvin Wilson who Lennon brought to Celtic and played under him during his first spell confirmed that Lennon had no control over the player's diet and what they ate, did next to work on the team shape or tactics and did minimal preparation on the opposition.

Deila made a lot of changes to the way Celtic approached things, Rodgers followed on from this and advanced things immensely, then Lennon comes back and drags the team and the bunch of players he has at his disposal back into the stone age.

He is a lazy manager who simply hasn't a clue. He got gifted a job at Celtic that he never deserved.

In his first spell he won the league and beat Barcelona. What did the managerial genius Ronnie Delia achieve? Rangers had been relegated when he was in charge so he had no credible opposition to beat to win the league and should have been dominating all the tournaments. Only when Rodgers came in did this actually happen.

How long have you worked alongside Lennon to know he's such a lazy sod?

MK

Quote from: illdecide on January 03, 2021, 08:49:49 PM

What control have I got over someone else quoting Angela's post? The next thing you'll be saying if you don't wanna read his posts then leave the gaa board🤔

By blocking someone is  failing to engage with them thus acknowledging inability to debate...much easier to disregard than to block... but maybe thats an Armagh thing  ;D ;D...

Main Street

You did once make a promise of sorts to ignore Angelo and you've failed miserably  to follow through as you continue with wild abandon and a perceptible ungentlemanly lack of discipline to feed the troll.

Angelo

Quote from: dublin7 on January 03, 2021, 09:09:40 PM
Quote from: Angelo on January 03, 2021, 08:55:04 PM

Can you read numbnuts?

In his first spell he won the league and beat Barcelona. What did the managerial genius Ronnie Delia achieve? Rangers had been relegated when he was in charge so he had no credible opposition to beat to win the league and should have been dominating all the tournaments. Only when Rodgers came in did this actually happen.

How long have you worked alongside Lennon to know he's such a lazy sod?

Lennon doesn't have a credible title to his name.

1 against a Rangers side in administration who were deducted points and relegated that season
2 in a league without Rangers
1 where he took over a Celtic team 8 points clear with a handful of games remaining.
1 where the league was cancelled early and awarded to Celtic

The only two proper seasons that he has had against Rangers he has lost the title on both ocassions, managing to have lost the league by the 3rd of January this time round.

He's a complete and utter fraud of a manager.

Angelo

Quote from: MK on January 03, 2021, 09:29:08 PM

By blocking someone is  failing to engage with them thus acknowledging inability to debate...much easier to disregard than to block... but maybe thats an Armagh thing  ;D ;D...

The honourable thing for the likes of illdecide and apples would be to apologise to me. They haven't yet and probably won't.

They came up with this bogus excuse of it's unfair to criticise a manager and how Lennon deserves respect. The same eejits went very quiet when I showed a few posts of them doling out abuse to Ronny Deila.

Applesisapples

Pictures circulating on social media, if genuine of Lennon and the squad around a pool with some drinking what looks like beer is not what I'd expect.

Angelo

Quote from: Applesisapples on January 04, 2021, 11:22:18 AM
Pictures circulating on social media, if genuine of Lennon and the squad around a pool with some drinking what looks like beer is not what I'd expect.

Exactly what I'd expect of a Neil Lennon managed team.