Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

uimhr ocht

Hopeful or fearful heart ruling the head i dont know at the minute but were due a big performance against sevco,lenny surely has learnt from past mistakes tactically,team selection tactics,formation lenny has to get alot right tomorrow.

balladmaker

Will be interesting to see if NL goes with Soro or Brown.  Also whether he keeps his winning middle diamond formation in place, or change to something more traditional.  If he forsakes the current formation for something more defensive, it would say a lot about how NL fears Sevco over trusting his team to deliver.  Win is the only result that will do Celtic tomorrow and could change the course of the season in their favour.

Orior

Lennon's pre-match team talk for Saturday:

"Right lads, don't annoy Rangers. Just play it tight at the back, 11 behind the ball, give them no space and boot the ball up the field to give us a break when you can.

Then when we're 3-nil down, let's show them what we're about and what we could do"
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

JimStynes

No matter what team starts the main thing they need to do is some old school 'getting stuck in' type football. Rangers have bullied Celtic the last 2 years, especially in midfield. They need to really pressure rangers and up the tempo of the game. It's been far too easy for rangers lately. I don't even know if I'll watch it. TV remote is close to going through the screen most games.

bennydorano

Expect a lot of blood & thunder 2moro, both teams wound up to the hilt. Could be a few reds.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: bennydorano on January 01, 2021, 09:26:31 PM
Expect a lot of blood & thunder 2moro, both teams wound up to the hilt. Could be a few reds.
Confirmed Rangers fan Bobby Madden is the ref so I can imagine who'll be getting the reds.

Angelo

If Edouard is at it Celtic will win. He is head and shoulders the star talent in the league and has purged der hun plenty of times before.

He missed out on the loss earlier in the season.

I'm feeling quietly confident about tomorrow.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

MoChara

If twitter is to be believed this is team leaked

Barkas

Frimpong
Duffy
Ajer
Taylor

Christie
Brown
Soro
McGregor
Turnbull

Edouard
This is what it's all been about, the supposed leaks just to get the edge ahead of this game, put out this pish before the big Old Firm game Gerard will set up for the easy win and then bam actually put on the team that's been winning for weeks

general_lee

Just hope the team don't f**k about whoever plays. Whatever XI take to the field as long as they are set up to go at the c***ts right from the off and leave nothing out there. Would bite your hand off for a 1' goal and 90+8 mins of scrappy, hanging on for dear life torture right now

illdecide

Quote from: Orior on January 01, 2021, 08:55:15 PM
Lennon's pre-match team talk for Saturday:

"Right lads, don't annoy Rangers. Just play it tight at the back, 11 behind the ball, give them no space and boot the ball up the field to give us a break when you can.

Then when we're 3-nil down, let's show them what we're about and what we could do"

I see you still haven't changed after all these years :-[
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ned

Quote from: bennydorano on January 01, 2021, 09:26:31 PM

Cliche alert. These games have rarely panned out like this over the last few years. Up until BRs last season Celtic have strolled it. More even since but rarely blood and thunder.

MoChara

Quote from: MoChara on January 01, 2021, 10:48:26 PM
If twitter is to be believed this is team leaked

Barkas

Frimpong
Duffy
Ajer
Taylor

Christie
Brown
Soro
McGregor
Turnbull

Edouard
This is what it's all been about, the supposed leaks just to get the edge ahead of this game, put out this pish before the big Old Firm game Gerard will set up for the easy win and then bam actually put on the team that's been winning for weeks
Great news, this was lies  ;D

marty34

Laxalt and Bitton in and 2 up front.

Good call Lennon.  Just need a bit of bite now.

reillycavan

Rangers to seal the deal and win 3-0

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea