?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

JimStynes

We really need hibs to score here! 15mins to go

marty34

Quote from: JimStynes on December 26, 2020, 01:59:52 PM

I think Celtic have to win at Ibrox - that's the only result that matters now.  Leenon seems to be 'resting' Brown today, in order to play him V Rangers.

Another changed line up today it seems, Bitton at the back along with Ajer at centre back. Now two up front.

How are the players getting any consistency with Lennon chopping and changing every single game.

balladmaker

Quote from: marty34 on December 26, 2020, 02:47:37 PM

I think Celtic have to win at Ibrox - that's the only result that matters now.  Leenon seems to be 'resting' Brown today, in order to play him V Rangers.

Another changed line up today it seems, Bitton at the back along with Ajer at centre back. Now two up front.

How are the players getting any consistency with Lennon chopping and changing every single game.

If they can't score today, Ibrox game will be irrelevant.

marty34

Quote from: balladmaker on December 26, 2020, 03:41:57 PM

If they can't score today, Ibrox game will be irrelevant.

True but I thought that it was a given.

Celtic are playing against a 'C' team today - missing about 10 first teamers.

As I stated, Celtic should beat them 6 or 7 nil.

clarshack

Celtic doing the same thing away to Hamilton as always. Trying to walk the ball into the net against a packed defence in those conditions is madness. Just hit one from 25 yards ffs

illdecide

You don't know this and have fabricated this up, maybe he just prefers Soro. Bitton is in because Jullien has a knee injury. I thought you would have worked that out when he wasn't named in the squad
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

balladmaker

clarshack

tonto1888

Quote from: illdecide on December 26, 2020, 04:13:41 PM

You don't know this and have fabricated this up, maybe he just prefers Soro. Bitton is in because Jullien has a knee injury. I thought you would have worked that out when he wasn't named in the squad

Doesn't suit the narrative

illdecide

Quote from: clarshack on December 26, 2020, 04:47:30 PM
Much better 2nd half

Brutal day, wind and rain not to mention them poxy plastic pitches but job done...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

marty34

Quote from: illdecide on December 26, 2020, 04:13:41 PM

Are you for real?...lol.

Jullien doesn't like asteo-turf?

Angelo

That was a really good, professional 90 minutes.

Got 3, should have scored a lot more. Clean sheet, no decent opportunities coughed up. Soro and Turnbull continuing their good from, Griffiths looking sharp but the major plus was Edouard back firing.

The team is pretty much picking itself there. Bitton was very solid at the back, Laxalt to come in for Taylor probably the only change.

Just keep the wins chalking up here. Rangers were lucky to win 1-0 today, Hibs had them on the ropes at the end. We don't know how they can handle the pressure because Celtic haven't applied it so we need to keep this momentum going.

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

marty34

Quote from: Angelo on December 26, 2020, 05:08:54 PM

Got 3, should have scored a lot more. Clean sheet, no decent opportunities coughed up. Soro and Turnbull continuing their good from, Griffiths looking sharp but the major plus was Edouard back firing.

The team is pretty much picking itself there. Bitton was very solid at the back, Laxalt to come in for Taylor probably the only change.

Just keep the wins chalking up here. Rangers were lucky to win 1-0 today, Hibs had them on the ropes at the end. We don't know how they can handle the pressure because Celtic haven't applied it so we need to keep this momentum going.

It's a 'Hamilton 'C' team and 3 second half goals.

Let's not get carried away. Celtic had a fantastic chance to cut the goal difference and should have put 7 or 8 past them, when given the opportunity today.

Plus celebrating a clean sheet against Hamilton - have you been on the sauce?

Big game next week will tell the story. A win is the only outcome, regardless of performance.

JimStynes

Quote from: marty34 on December 26, 2020, 06:01:31 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 26, 2020, 05:08:54 PM

It's a 'Hamilton 'C' team and 3 second half goals.

Let's not get carried away. Celtic had a fantastic chance to cut the goal difference and should have put 7 or 8 past them, when given the opportunity today.

Plus celebrating a clean sheet against Hamilton - have you been on the sauce?

Big game next week will tell the story. A win is the only outcome, regardless of performance.

It's a start all the same!

From the Bunker

Another chance missed in relation to goal difference.

Hamilton are just about getting 11 on the pitch with injuries at the moment.