Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Angelo

A nothing game in the grand scheme but a few outing for players largely ignored like Soro, Turnbull, Klimala and Hazzard and they all played well - Soro and Turnbull in particular were excellent and both have to start at the weekend.

The big question is why has it taken Soro 11 months to get 90 minutes under his belt. Why has Lennon persisted with a past it Scott Brown week in, week out irrespective of form or fitness?
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

clarshack

Finally a good performance for once! Tonight also shows that Scott Brown shouldn't be anywhere near the starting team.

From the Bunker

Quote from: JimStynes on December 10, 2020, 09:46:46 PM
Rangers are flying! Another win and top of their group. Stevie G has done some job with them to be fair.

So much for slippy falling on his arse! He was an astute recruitment. Both he and the club took a chance and it looks to be paying off.

Lennon was brought in as (what we thought as) a short term stop gap until the end of the season when Rodgers left.

Celtic have followed the same route as Man Utd with Solskjaer, who also was supposed to be temporary.

illdecide

Rangers are flying! Another win and top of their group. Stevie G has done some job with them to be fair.

Ffs Jim we hear ya. Are you they're ball boy ;) u got a we thing for slippy?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

JimStynes

Quote from: illdecide on December 10, 2020, 10:32:59 PM

Not as much as you have for Neil  ;) ;)

Applesisapples

Quote from: clarshack on December 10, 2020, 09:58:41 PM
Finally a good performance for once! Tonight also shows that Scott Brown shouldn't be anywhere near the starting team.
Ajer superb and Duffy and Julien solid. Soro unreal and a good outing from Turnbull.

6th sam

Quote from: Applesisapples on December 11, 2020, 09:42:39 AM
Quote from: clarshack on December 10, 2020, 09:58:41 PM
Ajer superb and Duffy and Julien solid. Soro unreal and a good outing from Turnbull.
Great to see a bit of fire in the belly from newcomers Hazard , Turnbull and Soro. It's early days but at least there appeared to be a new dynamic in the squad. Was there an element of the pressure being off, but relief to see smiles back on the faces of The likes of Ajer and Lennon. Undoubtedly the 10iar pressure and understandably disgruntled fans is like a millstone around the necks of the squad. Now that it's backs to the wall stuff, we'll see what leaders emerge

Angelo

So why has it taken Soro 11 months to get a chance?

Terrible management is the answer. Lennon has created a culture of complacency and regression at Celtic.

illdecide

Quote from: JimStynes on December 10, 2020, 11:56:16 PM
Quote from: illdecide on December 10, 2020, 10:32:59 PM

Not as much as you have for Neil  ;) ;)

Raped... :)

Targetman

Lennon's team selection for Sunday should be interesting

Angelo

Who is going to replace Frimpong if injured?

Targetman

illdecide

Poor enough first half, still look stale as feck even with the new lads in. Better improve big time in 2nd half

JimStynes