?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

balladmaker

Quote from: tyroneman on October 23, 2020, 01:07:22 PM
Laxalt looked decent, hopefully it wasn't a 'look what you're missing' performance v his parent club

Elyonoussi is nothing special. A very average player.

Duffy has been very disappointing to date.

Lennon is a lucky, lucky fella to be given the Celtic job twice.

And if he lands the 10 in a row, he'll write his name in Celtic history forever .... if.

illdecide

For me tomorrow's game is one of the most important of the season, if we can take all 3pts no matter how it'll be a giant leap in the right direction away from a difficult week. Mikey Johnstone is back training, James Forrest hopefully will only be another 3-4 weeks, Laxalt is getting fitter and sharper and Edouard, Griff & Ajeti get sharper things will turn for us. Win the game in hand and go one pt behind.

NL has come under a lot of pressure recently some of it deserved and some of it not but that's what comes with the job but what I've noticed in the last few days is him backing the players to come good and to protect them from the public (and so called Celtic fans included). There is a long way to go in the season yet and I'm not panicking either...if we get to January and we're 6-7 pts behind then it's time to hit the panic button but for now it's full steam ahead please Celtic. 7 out of the next 8 games are away from home...WTF. The next 3-4 weeks are crucial and if Celtic can come thru them relatively unscathed then things will be better. HH
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Angelo

Quote from: illdecide on October 24, 2020, 10:17:45 AM
For me tomorrow's game is one of the most important of the season, if we can take all 3pts no matter how it'll be a giant leap in the right direction away from a difficult week. Mikey Johnstone is back training, James Forrest hopefully will only be another 3-4 weeks, Laxalt is getting fitter and sharper and Edouard, Griff & Ajeti get sharper things will turn for us. Win the game in hand and go one pt behind.

NL has come under a lot of pressure recently some of it deserved and some of it not but that's what comes with the job but what I've noticed in the last few days is him backing the players to come good and to protect them from the public (and so called Celtic fans included). There is a long way to go in the season yet and I'm not panicking either...if we get to January and we're 6-7 pts behind then it's time to hit the panic button but for now it's full steam ahead please Celtic. 7 out of the next 8 games are away from home...WTF. The next 3-4 weeks are crucial and if Celtic can come thru them relatively unscathed then things will be better. HH

Every bit of pressure Lennon is under is deserved, he is managing Celtic not Greenock Morton.

Brown should be nowhere near the Celtic starting lineup today, particularly when you look at how much better we were when Rogic came into the game midweek. But we all know it's 90% likely that Brown will start.

It's do or die for Lennon today. This is an absolutely huge game for Celtic as we could potentially be 7 points behind this evening.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

tonto1888

No brown today anyway. Who will people pick on??

Angelo

Quote from: tonto1888 on October 25, 2020, 11:27:19 AM
No brown today anyway. Who will people pick on??

Maybe we'll put a performance in today.

Brown being dropped is long overdue.

Angelo

Angelo

Lennon has to go.

No ifs, buts, maybes.

He has to go.

illdecide

Quote from: Angelo on October 25, 2020, 01:52:03 PM
Lennon has to go.

No ifs, buts, maybes.

He has to go.
I hope the f**k they sack him today as I don't think I could listen to you for another day. It's bad enough losing or drawing but then having to listen to your shite. Like a nagging wife ffs
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

clarshack

Wtf was McGregor doing at the end with that challenge? and Ntcham in the first half too. Defensively a shambles, and it also feels like nobody ever misses a penalty against Celtic which doesn't help matters.

Angelo

Quote from: illdecide on October 25, 2020, 01:59:13 PM
Quote from: Angelo on October 25, 2020, 01:52:03 PM
Lennon has to go.

No ifs, buts, maybes.

He has to go.
I hope the f**k they sack him today as I don't think I could listen to you for another day. It's bad enough losing or drawing but then having to listen to your shite. Like a nagging wife ffs

Nagging shite?

He has to go because the results and performances are completely abject.

As we speak Sevco are busy opening up a 6 pt lead.

How many more dropped points do you think we can afford.

You are too emotionally invested in the manager to speak with any degree of objectivity.

JimStynes

Who can Celtic bring in to save the day

Angelo

Quote from: JimStynes on October 25, 2020, 04:44:42 PM
Who can Celtic bring in to save the day

Ideally you'd want a guy who can hit the ground running.

The kind of manager you bring in mid season is usually a different beast to what you'd bring in at the start.

Someone like a Big Sam maybe?

general

I'd take Henrik in IMO - Even until end of season. He would ensure a huge lift - both in squad and for us fans

Angelo

Quote from: general on October 25, 2020, 05:13:36 PM
I'd take Henrik in IMO - Even until end of season. He would ensure a huge lift - both in squad and for us fans

I'd be against sentimental appointments, it's exactly what Lennon was and he has shown he's not up to it.

Larsson's record is very underwhelming. I'd be looking for a manager with a track record of bringing a big uptick to a team's performances and who makes an immediate impact.

At the start of the season, I'd have liked a progressive, forward thinking manager who could put his stamp on the team but mid-season in this season of all, we have to get someone in who can work with what we've got and change our fortunes quickly. That's why someone like Allardyce is probably the right short-term fix.