?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

illdecide

Quote from: T Fearon on October 26, 2017, 07:24:51 AM
If someone comes waving a huge cheque,the lad will be on his way.Probably next summer along with Dembele.

For you to say he'd go for £10m is ludicrous. Wise up, the fee's paid at the min for players no where near his ability is insane. I'd be looking £25-£30m for him
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

He is a lad who shows great potential,but sadly being brilliant in Scotland at a young age does not make him worth £20m,yet.Remember the silly money being talked about for Dembele? Tierney will probably go in the summer for a fee similar to Van Dyck,then having developed Down South,will command an astronomical fee.Celtic will no doubt arrange for a slice of any future sell on fee.

tonto1888

Id be very surprised if he does go this summer. Some people cant wait to sell our best players

stew

Quote from: T Fearon on October 25, 2017, 10:42:33 PM
Strong rumour Spurs are watching Tierney closely.Hate to see him leave,but if he has to he couldn't be going to a better club,and should command a fee in excess of £10m

If they let that kid go for ten million they are idiots!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

T Fearon

I would love him to stay but sadly it won't happen.

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on October 26, 2017, 11:32:26 AM
I would love him to stay but sadly it won't happen.

have a bit of faith in him Tony. He seems to be a smart lad and knows leaving now wont be the best for him

stew

Strong rumour Spurs are watching Tierney closely.Hate to see him leave,but if he has to he couldn't be going to a better club,and should command a fee in excess of £10m

Tony you are obviously a bigger fan of the spuds than you are the bhoys, 'in excess of ten million' for Tierney.

United need a left back, if they want him they get him, for 35 million in todays market, he is far better than that fee today but since he plays in Scotland his fee with be less than what he is worth, the kid has it all, he is versatile, can defend, cross a great ball when attacking down the flank and oh yeah, he scores great goals.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

naka

Robertson went to Liverpool fro 10 million and wouldn't lace teirneys boots
he is a 20 million player

Targetman

I'd like to think we'll get another few seasons out of KT, as he's a class player but money does talk, but 10 million is a joke!

Longshanks

Easily 30 million in the current market, can't believe Tony even mentioned 10 million FFS

T Fearon

By all means if they can get £20 or £30m for the lad that's great.I just don't see any club paying that for a lad who is great in Scotland but not yet proven at the top level.There was talk of Liverpool offering £90m for Van Dyck in the summer,but would anyone have offered much more than a tenth of that figure to take him from Celtic just two seasons previously?

Sadly every player at Celtic has his price.Rodgers sold the club to Dembele on the basis that he could develop him and get him a move ultimately to a perceived European giant.

Undoubtedly Celtic will have written into a deal for Tierney's transfer,allowing them a significant cut of any future sell on fee

illdecide

KT is not like the rest of the rest though, he's a Celtic man thru and thru. That's not to say that he won't move abroad and i'd love to see him play a few levels higher than he is at Celtic (i don't say that lightly), he's such a great cub who still has his feet on the ground and i'm sure for ambitions only sometime in his career he'd like a crack at some other team in another league...but here's hoping he's a celt for life
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ned

Quote from: illdecide on October 26, 2017, 02:19:57 PM
KT is not like the rest of the rest though, he's a Celtic man thru and thru. That's not to say that he won't move abroad and i'd love to see him play a few levels higher than he is at Celtic (i don't say that lightly), he's such a great cub who still has his feet on the ground and i'm sure for ambitions only sometime in his career he'd like a crack at some other team in another league...but here's hoping he's a celt for life

He may well become our best paid player and stay for a few years. Not everybody is motivated solely by cash. However, he is 20 and could give Celtic five more years, be captain for ten in a row, see Celtic make that step in CL, earn £10m in that time and still be able to move on with another ten years in the game. He's not going anywhere else fast.

T Fearon

Received Brendan's book today! Check out page 259 if you get a look at it

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea