Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Orior

For a team that everyone has written off, Rangers appear to be doing well and possibly looking at second place in the league at the end of the season.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ashman

Quote from: Orior on December 11, 2016, 11:35:46 AM
For a team that everyone has written off, Rangers appear to be doing well and possibly looking at second place in the league at the end of the season.

Rangers are very very poor .  SPL is a poor league . Dundalk and Cork would easily finish in top 6,

seafoid

Quote from: ashman on December 11, 2016, 12:18:36 PM
Quote from: Orior on December 11, 2016, 11:35:46 AM

Rangers are very very poor .  SPL is a poor league . Dundalk and Cork would easily finish in top 6,
Munster and Connacht rugby could easily win it.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: T Fearon on December 10, 2016, 11:58:20 PM
Seriously there seems to be a general euphoria about Celtic in the Champions League this season.I know it has been three long years but the campaign had very few positives,in fact the only one was the away fixture in Moenchengladbach.I sincerely hope lessons are learned, the bus is parked when it needs to be parked (avoiding embarrassing 7 nil defeats), and that next season we breeze through the qualifiers,as Celtic should be doing against inferior opposition,building up momentum and confidence to really compete in the group stages.

Go away Tony.  You've completely lost any credibility on this thread.   

Main Street

Quote from: StGallsGAA on December 11, 2016, 06:57:35 PM
Every time you reply, it enhances his troll credibility.

ned

Quote from: Main Street on December 11, 2016, 08:25:22 PM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on December 11, 2016, 06:57:35 PM
Every time you reply, it enhances his troll credibility.
Yet people keep responding. He isn't the only troll on this thread but at least he appears to have an interest in Celtic.
Do not feed the trolls, pleeeeeaaasssssseeeee!

T Fearon

I see Stefan Johansen scored again for Fulham tonight.I am struggling to think of any other player who got such a raw deal at Celtic in any era

illdecide

Quote from: T Fearon on December 13, 2016, 09:54:55 PM
I see Stefan Johansen scored again for Fulham tonight.I am struggling to think of any other player who got such a raw deal at Celtic in any era

He never tried a leg in his last year Tony...he certainly did not help out his compatriot Ronnie. He wanted away and got his wish and good luck to the fella. Players come and go and clubs don't always work out for certain players but when you know they're no giving 100% it's best to ship them otf.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

Was his confidence not shattered by the disgusting abuse he got from so called Celtic fans due to a loss of form,after winning Scottish Player of the Year the previous season,as well as the bizarre accusation that just because he was Norwegian,Ronny was favouring him in team selections?

I cannot believe he would willingly have swapped Celtic for Fulham.

uimhr ocht

Yeah the fans got on johansens back due to poor form, celtic fans arent the most patient breed of supporters. i laughed today heard a few fans complain about dembelle looking disinterested,although he is having a quiet spell and the media are pushing the griffiths has to start agenda.It was good both started on tues but the overall perception it didnt click but give it a few more trials.

tonto1888

SJ didnt want to be there anymore and that affected his form as much as anything. Shame, Id have liked to have seen him play in Rodgers' team

an léirmheastóir

Quote from: T Fearon on December 13, 2016, 09:54:55 PM

Commons ?

uimhr ocht

Went to the dundee game played well for 60 mins should have been comfortable but ended up hanging on at the end,griffiths scored a great free kick just b4 half time,sevco again sat hoping for another strong performance against them,dembelle or griffiths to start?

stew

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

illdecide

I think he'll go with Dembele up front on his own against Sevco...

Gordon
Lustig
Sumunovic
Sviatchenko
Izaguirre
Brown
Armstrong
Sinclair
Rogic
Forrest
Dembele

Bar injuries or Rogic not making it that will be his starting 11