Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Applesisapples

Barca are playing relatively poorly at the minute.

Hectic

Quote from: Applesisapples on November 23, 2016, 12:45:12 PM
Barca are playing relatively poorly at the minute.

They have been but in that time they have been operating without Pique, Alba, Inestia and occasionally Messi plus Suarez was suspended at the weekend.  All are back now with the exception of Inestia though I am glad he misses out.

stew

Quote from: illdecide on November 23, 2016, 12:11:07 PM
Quote from: stew on November 23, 2016, 11:27:35 AM
Quote from: illdecide on November 23, 2016, 11:08:55 AM
Celtic are 10/1 with some Bookmakers to win tonight's match...have we ever been that long odds before in a game at home?. I suppose after the 7-0 humping we got before nobody is giving Celtic much chance. Just don't concede an early goal and let the tension build and the crowd doing their usual stuff...

In the 88th minute big Kolo goes up for a corner kick and heads it into the net...

4-0 Barca.

Is that you Tony ;)

No but somebody is going to have to pay for their poor form of late!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

tonto1888

Quote from: stew on November 23, 2016, 02:10:55 PM
Quote from: illdecide on November 23, 2016, 12:11:07 PM
Quote from: stew on November 23, 2016, 11:27:35 AM
Quote from: illdecide on November 23, 2016, 11:08:55 AM
Celtic are 10/1 with some Bookmakers to win tonight's match...have we ever been that long odds before in a game at home?. I suppose after the 7-0 humping we got before nobody is giving Celtic much chance. Just don't concede an early goal and let the tension build and the crowd doing their usual stuff...

In the 88th minute big Kolo goes up for a corner kick and heads it into the net...

4-0 Barca.

Is that you Tony ;)

No but somebody is going to have to pay for their poor form of late!

hopefully not us but I reckon they will be up for it tonight

illdecide

Yes the feckers were beaten the week b4 we played them last time and they came out like men possessed and tore us a new arse
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

Cant see anything other than a Barca win tonight but if we give them a good game like in 2012 and 2013 I will be content.

Applesisapples

Quote from: T Fearon on November 23, 2016, 03:47:49 PM
Cant see anything other than a Barca win tonight but if we give them a good game like in 2012 and 2013 I will be content.
Is that really you Tony....like really?

T Fearon

an léirmheastóir

T Fearon

Doing well,competitive and looking fairly compact in defence with Gordon at last having a flawless game in Europe,thus far.

Asal Mor

Did Suarez just steal Eoin Larkin's trademark move?

tippabu

First off thought was a def pen....second viewing suarez held izzys arm and dragged him down on him. Having a great start to 2nd half too

under the bar

Not hard to see that Suarez learnt his trade on Merseyside.  Cheating filth just like Gerrard.

Main Street

merseyside? It was a trademark Sean Cavanagh  drag down.

Main Street

All in all, Celtic held onto their football honor tonight, I thought Brown was exemplary out there.
Apart from the 2 horror games, Celtic don't look out of place in the CL group stages, I hope Bren is supported by the board to improve the team for next season's challenge.