Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

The Gs Man

This will go down in GAA Board history alongside the "Get the Hotels Booked Now" escapade of the early 2000's.
Keep 'er lit

quit yo jibbajabba

Well well well, what have we here then  ;D  ;D ;D

twould appear young Tone makes a wab out of himself on a daily basis on here, and then once every ten years or so, he just smashes that ball right out of the park  ;D ;D ;D

wab - I like that word. hugely underused. ima gonna use it more

T Fearon

Thanks for referring to me as "young". It was a bit disturbing that BR was non committal about his future today.But apart from that he spoke well and does know how to work a crowd.It was also nice to hear tributes to Ronny from the Board and a few supporters.Just wonder how long the harmony will last though

thebar

Quote from: T Fearon on November 16, 2016, 04:52:41 PM
Thanks for referring to me as "young". It was a bit disturbing that BR was non committal about his future today.But apart from that he spoke well and does know how to work a crowd.It was also nice to hear tributes to Ronny from the Board and a few supporters.Just wonder how long the harmony will last though

Your word means nothing please waste no more time of your life on here.

T Fearon

Are you saying one cannot have a change of mind,nor acknowledge previous views were erroneous?

Newbridge Exile

Often said but ignoring the attention seeking hypocrite is the only  plan of action , i

MoChara

;D ;D ;D ;D
The missus even asked me there what I'm laughing at. Cracker. Never a dull moment in here with you about Tony ;)

yellowcard

Considering some of the comments made about Rodgers on this thread over the last few months, this is a U turn of massive proportions. It's amazing how one man's ego can be bolstered by Rodgers agreeing to stand for a photo thus resulting in a complete sea change of opinion. If he was a crap manager and a clown beforehand then how can his agreeing to stand for a photo suddenly make him a decent manager now.

Franko

Quote from: tonto1888 on November 16, 2016, 03:49:20 PM
Fair play to you Tony. I wonder how long it will last though

Even after all this, you still don't seem to realise that he's been taking the piss out of you all along.

Hectic

Quote from: ashman on November 16, 2016, 02:30:57 PM
Quote from: Hectic on November 16, 2016, 11:14:41 AM
The focus of Resolution 12, despite how it is being portrayed in the media, is not about Rangers (IL) but rather on governance of the Scottish game.  To portray it as Celtic shareholders wanting to piss on the grave of Rangers is distracting the focus from the real issues.  Clubs like Aberdeen, Hearts, St Johnstone etc have a vested interest here as improper governance could result in them missing out on European participation next season.

Ha ha ha ;  European participation ???

The jocko pub teams can't beat Maltese teams in Europe .

That may be true but they still deserve sporting integrity. No?

StGallsGAA

Quote from: T Fearon on November 16, 2016, 02:19:46 PM
I am now revising my opinion.I was impressed with what he said today at the AGM,and his plans for the future.I have been too harsh on him and have not given him the credit he deserves.I was also impressed with his wit and humility.I take all my previous comments back

Proof if it was ever needed that there are none so fickle as Armagh GAA supporters.    ::)

tonto1888

Quote from: Franko on November 16, 2016, 08:11:47 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on November 16, 2016, 03:49:20 PM
Fair play to you Tony. I wonder how long it will last though

Even after all this, you still don't seem to realise that he's been taking the piss out of you all along.

Do you just follow me around kiddo? Maybe I should close my windows and lock the door

bennydorano

The fraud's Kryptonite unsurprisingly turned out to be a celebrity photo

Aaron Boone

Any team news for upcoming Kilmarnock clash?