?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Applesisapples

Quote from: T Fearon on November 16, 2016, 01:51:31 PM
Well I never refuse a request!
Did you refer to him as Coco when you asked him?

Club Rossa

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: T Fearon on November 16, 2016, 01:51:31 PM
Well I never refuse a request!

So much so that you took 2 pictures with him

Moortown Spuds

T Fearon

I am now revising my opinion.I was impressed with what he said today at the AGM,and his plans for the future.I have been too harsh on him and have not given him the credit he deserves.I was also impressed with his wit and humility.I take all my previous comments back

Moortown Spuds

"Mr Rodgers, Mr Rodgers, can i have a photo? You are doing a great job, top class."

T Fearon

I am genuinely amazed by how many people followed my social media today.I knew that photo would appear on this Board within minutes😂😂. While I am flattered by the attention and interest in my life I would nevertheless urge you all to get a life of your own ffs!😂😂

ashman

Quote from: Hectic on November 16, 2016, 11:14:41 AM
The focus of Resolution 12, despite how it is being portrayed in the media, is not about Rangers (IL) but rather on governance of the Scottish game.  To portray it as Celtic shareholders wanting to piss on the grave of Rangers is distracting the focus from the real issues.  Clubs like Aberdeen, Hearts, St Johnstone etc have a vested interest here as improper governance could result in them missing out on European participation next season.

Ha ha ha ;  European participation ???

The jocko pub teams can't beat Maltese teams in Europe .

T Fearon

Good AGM,one of the most non contentious ever.Supporters forum to be formed to liaise with the Board.Also gratified to hear that Celtic have a seat at the table at all high level discussions on the future of top level football,right across Europe,and will be pivotally involved in shaping the future of the game.(I did get a sense that major change is imminent in the near future and Celtic will be part of that change).

passedit

Quote from: T Fearon on November 16, 2016, 02:22:23 PM
I am genuinely amazed by how many people followed my social media today.I knew that photo would appear on this Board within minutes😂😂. While I am flattered by the attention and interest in my life I would nevertheless urge you all to get a life of your own ffs!😂😂

Ah now c'mon Tony. You got exactly the reaction you were looking for. Just as you knew the photo would appear here, I was certain it would be available to appear here. You trolled trailed it well enough these last few weeks. Made me laugh anyways.
Don't Panic

Farrandeelin

Quote from: T Fearon on November 16, 2016, 02:19:46 PM
I am now revising my opinion.

A good old photo does the trick it seems. ;D
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

thebar

Ah in the name of God  ;D ;D Tony Fearon your word means nothing please waste no more time of your life on here.

T Fearon

I admit I was impressed by the man today.He does seem to have good ideas and on reflection,although the European campaign should be going better,I am willing to discount this until he gets his own team in and puts more of his stamp on things

tonto1888

Fair play to you Tony. I wonder how long it will last though

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians