Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

Dundalk have four points from 12,they should have none.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on November 12, 2016, 05:07:05 PM
Dundalk have four points from 12,they should have none.

Are you totally blind?? Different competition against inferior teams!! You haven't answered my post... avoid it and state something else!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

Dundalk are further removed,in terms of resources,from the likes of Zenit St Petersburg than Celtic are from Barcelona,but Dundalk are not getting duffed 7 nil.That's my point,the competition is irrelevant.

T Fearon

How much did Leicester City's squad cost last year in comparison to Man City's or Chelsea's? How much did Dundalk's squad cost in comparison to Zenit St Petersburg's?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on November 12, 2016, 09:24:58 PM
Dundalk are further removed,in terms of resources,from the likes of Zenit St Petersburg than Celtic are from Barcelona,but Dundalk are not getting duffed 7 nil.That's my point,the competition is irrelevant.

Again you are straying. Dundalk aren't getting stuffed 7-0 cause they ain't playing Barca.. and until they do you have no argument
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Who are the lowest cost squad in the cl group stages? At 16 mill bound to be celtic.

Mr very relevant point in the real world but it doesn't back up the facts*...

* Facts in this scenario are not facts as per the english dictionary definition but the tony fearon dictionary definition where words like fact and irony mean something different ;D

omaghjoe

Are Dundalk in the CL???
Some achievement, fair play

From the Bunker

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 12, 2016, 11:32:15 PM
Who are the lowest cost squad in the cl group stages? At 16 mill bound to be celtic.

* Facts in this scenario are not facts as per the english dictionary definition but the tony fearon dictionary definition where words like fact and irony mean something different ;D

Ludogorets Razgrad

Aaron Boone

Quote from: From the Bunker on November 13, 2016, 01:09:22 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on November 12, 2016, 11:32:15 PM

Ludogorets Razgrad
Dinamo Zagreb down there too.

Just reading the thread, it sounds like Brendan will be out the door by Christmas anyway. Thank you for the memories Bren.

T Fearon

How come Leicester won the P'ship last year on a relatively meagre budget? You cannot hide behind that excuse all the time

CL or Europa League it doesn't matter,or Int'l football even.Martin O'Neill for example doesn't have players like Bale to call on yet Ireland top the group.It's all about getting more than the sum of the parts from your team,which Celtic aren't doing in Europe.Martin O'Neill,Stephen Kenny and Michael O'Neill are doing it.I'd bet if any one of these three were managing Celtic we would have more than 2 points out of four European games.

bridgegael

I see you are up to watch the mcgregor fight tony.
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

T Fearon

Yes,and I accepted William Hill's generous odds of 1/1 on a Mc Gregor win👍👍

imtommygunn

Quote from: T Fearon on November 13, 2016, 06:27:57 AM

How come Leicester won the P'ship last year on a relatively meagre budget? You cannot hide behind that excuse all the time

CL or Europa League it doesn't matter,or Int'l football even.Martin O'Neill for example doesn't have players like Bale to call on yet Ireland top the group.It's all about getting more than the sum of the parts from your team,which Celtic aren't doing in Europe.Martin O'Neill,Stephen Kenny and Michael O'Neill are doing it.I'd bet if any one of these three were managing Celtic we would have more than 2 points out of four European games.

International football is completely different from club. Completely. You can setup a massively defensive system and do a job. You can't do that week in week out in club football. Look at portugal and Greece. They won tournaments with awful football. Doesn't happen at club level.

Who needs an excuse? Rodgers is doing a great job. Do you want an excuse for barcelona beating celtic?

T Fearon

Tell me how garnering two points from 12 is evidence of a "great job" Catch yourself on