?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

MoChara

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on November 11, 2016, 03:04:02 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on November 10, 2016, 11:48:37 PM
The point I'm making is this European campaign has been shockingly poor.Now if Dundalk can run Zenit St Petersburg to two one goal defeats,then a properly managed Celtic should at least be a match for anyone
This trolling under your own name, it's a bit like ram raiding a shop in your own car

;D ;D ;D

I'm almost impressed, its a very balls out approach

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on November 11, 2016, 08:37:25 AM
Ronny is irrelevant in this debate which is about Celtic's current European failure.

if ronny is irrelevant then surely dundalk are also irrelevant yet you keep mentioning them
And Ronny is very relevant as comparing the 2 shows the progress we have made under Rodgers

screenexile

Quote from: T Fearon on November 11, 2016, 08:37:25 AM
Ronny is irrelevant in this debate which is about Celtic's current European failure.

If WGS get's the chop this evening you can lobby for him to come back to Parkhead!!

thebar

Quote from: T Fearon on November 10, 2016, 11:48:37 PM
The point I'm making is this European campaign has been shockingly poor.Now if Dundalk can run Zenit St Petersburg to two one goal defeats,then a properly managed Celtic should at least be a match for anyone

Idiotic / Rubbish statement comparing Europa league teams to the top teams in Champions league..you do know who Celtic are up against in their group i assume.

T Fearon

Its all relative.Also I dont think Barcelona would beat Dundalk 7 nil.

rodney trotter

Barca beat Bayern 3-0 last season, could have been 6 or 7 . beat Real Madrid 5-0 when Mourinho was in charge. They are capable of hammering any team at the nou camp.

imtommygunn

Quote from: T Fearon on November 11, 2016, 11:30:25 AM

Neither do I. It would be more.

tonto1888

Ronnie is relevant. Dundalk are not

thebar

When are they playing each other?

Applesisapples

All these references to Dundalk are spurious. Dundalk playing full time football are a special team at the moment playing in the second tier of European football. Fair play they are getting results. No comparison to the CL group in which Celtic are playing. TF keeps referring to Rodgers as Coco but his posts would indicate that the real Coco might just reside in Poyntzpass.

T Fearon

Dundalk are playing and competing with teams way beyond their.means and tradition

thebar

Quote from: T Fearon on November 11, 2016, 04:16:07 PM
Dundalk are playing and competing with teams way beyond their.means and tradition

Stating the obvious well done :)   

stew

Which is it Tone? is it all relevant or is it just you allowed to cherrypick what is relevant or not?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

T Fearon

The question is why aren't Celtic?

thebar

Quote from: T Fearon on November 11, 2016, 04:46:34 PM
The question is why aren't Celtic?

T Fearon not being smart & please take this the right way but sometimes its good just to enjoy life as best as one can.