Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

rodney trotter

What is Fearon expecting of Celtic? Rodgers inherited a team, that didn't qualify for the Champions League in consecutive years under Deila. They finished bottom of the Europa League last year.

The team Lennon had, had more Quality. Wanyama, Van Dijk, Foster. At least Rodgers is trying to get them play good Football. Sinclair a good signing at 4 million. James Forrest finding form under Rogers.

imtommygunn

Quote from: T Fearon on November 06, 2016, 11:02:48 PM
Let me fill in the gaps in your football knowledge.Celtic's budget,infrastructure,pedigree dwarves all their Scottish rivals,so being miles ahead of these same rivals in the league table is not worthy of credit nor hardly worthy of mention.

But budget doesn't matter?

Applesisapples

Let me fill in the gaps in your football knowledge.Celtic's budget,infrastructure,pedigree dwarves all their Scottish rivals,so being miles ahead of these same rivals in the league table is not worthy of credit nor hardly worthy of mention.
Apply this logic to Barca then! By the way did you stand up at the AGM and protest at BR's huge salary and poor results?

heffo

Quote from: Applesisapples on November 07, 2016, 10:24:18 AM
Apply this logic to Barca then! By the way did you stand up at the AGM and protest at BR's huge salary and poor results?

Don't forget the unsettled home life. I mean the guys marriage broke up FFS!

JoG2

Let me fill in the gaps in your football knowledge. Man City, Barca, BMG's budget, dwarves all  Scottish rivals,so being miles ahead of these  rivals in the champions league table is not worthy of credit nor hardly worthy of mention.

reddgnhand

Quote from: Applesisapples on November 07, 2016, 10:24:18 AM

Think AGM is on 18th Nov. I know a fella that might be attending. I'll ask him to look out for the Spurs fan and see if he remains seated and voices his disapproval when BR appears.

T Fearon

imtommygunn

Will you be there with a "Rodgers out" placard?

Hectic

Maybe we will get rid of Rodgers and bring in Davy Moyes.

T Fearon

Let the season run its course.Protests are pointless when Dermot Desmond with his shareholding does what he likes anyway.

imtommygunn

just think of the attention you could get if you had a protest though

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on November 06, 2016, 10:19:40 PM
There are already rumblings among discerning fans.Two resounding defeats in the last two group games,and the lowest ever points tally amassed by Celtic in the group stages of the Champions League is bound to intensify these rumblings.

where are these rumblings coming from apart from you

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Applesisapples

Quote from: T Fearon on November 07, 2016, 11:02:47 AM
Its on the 16th.Do get your dates right! ;D
Make sure you stand up and call Rodgers out, otherwise you'll be just another hypocritical windbag. Looking forward to the clip on the news.

Applesisapples

Quote from: T Fearon on November 07, 2016, 12:21:10 PM
Let the season run its course.Protests are pointless when Dermot Desmond with his shareholding does what he likes anyway.
Cop out, I thought you were a man of principle.