?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

lenny

Quote from: Thy Kingdom Come on November 03, 2016, 07:16:24 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on November 03, 2016, 06:05:57 PM
Difference between Rodgers and Pochettini.

Pochettino doesn't do 7 nil defeats,or defeats to part time teams

Pochettino gets away wins in Europe

Rodgers doesn't have to play home fixtures away from Celtic Park

Rodgers isn't missing his most influential players

Pochettino, as was the case last night,honestly acknowledges poor performances from the team.Rodgers never does.

Pochettino's Spurs team will be playing European football after Xmas

Pochettino lost 5-1 to a relegated Newcastle last season.

http://www.skysports.com/football/newcastle-vs-tottenham/341561

Pochettino's Spurs team is one of the richest in the world.

http://www.totalsportek.com/money/richest-football-clubs/

Pochettino's Spurs team are seeded 3rd - Celtic are seeded 4th. Ensuring Spurs an easier group.

https://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/seedcl2016.html

Also Celtic were missing Toure, Simunovic, Tierney and Griffiths, 4 key players. We have been transformed this year from Deila's team, that is clear for everyone, and the main reason is Rodgers.

Hectic

Quote from: T Fearon on November 03, 2016, 06:05:57 PM
Difference between Rodgers and Pochettini.

Pochettino doesn't do 7 nil defeats,or defeats to part time teams

Pochettino gets away wins in Europe

Rodgers doesn't have to play home fixtures away from Celtic Park

Rodgers isn't missing his most influential players

Pochettino, as was the case last night,honestly acknowledges poor performances from the team.Rodgers never does.

Pochettino's Spurs team will be playing European football after Xmas

I would be very surprised if Spurs play full strength teams if they are in the Europa league after Christmas and in and around the top 4.

T Fearon

The main difference is that Spurs disappointing European campaign,which might yet end in qualification (unlike Celtic's) is fully and honestly acknowledged as being poor by the fans,players and manager,unlike the delusionists on here lauding the Celtic manager for winning no games out of four and conceding 13 goals and only scoring 4 in those four games.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on November 03, 2016, 11:20:13 PM
The main difference is that Spurs disappointing European campaign,which might yet end in qualification (unlike Celtic's) is fully and honestly acknowledged as being poor by the fans,players and manager,unlike the delusionists on here lauding the Celtic manager for winning no games out of four and conceding 13 goals and only scoring 4 in those four games.

So you acknowledge you're full of shite? That your ability to predict form and results is completely flawed?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Dougal Maguire

Fact is you're making a laughing stock of yourself. By the way I was at the official opening of the Tir na nOg changing rooms a few weeks ago. Thought you, being the big Portadown  man you  imagine yourself to be, would have got an invite but I was delighted to see you weren't on the guest lst
Careful now

Jell 0 Biafra

ffs, he has you all talking about spurs on the celtic thread?  And Dundalk.? Would you not just cut the oxygen off?

Applesisapples

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on November 04, 2016, 01:09:09 AM
ffs, he has you all talking about spurs on the celtic thread?  And Dundalk.? Would you not just cut the oxygen off?
coz he's rollin down the stairs too drunk to fcuk, too drunk, too drunk, too drunk to fcuk.............

T Fearon

Real Celtic fans dont:

See progress in 7 nil defeats
Dont have an expectation of winning no points in Champions League.
Do not content themselves with the "at least he's better than Ronny" guff.

Pochettino is feeling the heat as Spurs fail to deliver in Champions League.So should Rodgers

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on November 04, 2016, 04:30:41 PM
Real Celtic fans dont:

Pochettino is feeling the heat as Spurs fail to deliver in Champions League.So should Rodgers

No Rodgers shouldn't. Comparing him to the Spurs guy is folly for reasons many have already mentioned. I don't know how had expectations of winning no points. The only person I remember saying that, and saying we would score. O goals, was you. In fact you've predicted it twice. Anymore predictions?

imtommygunn

Quote from: T Fearon on November 04, 2016, 04:30:41 PM
Real Celtic fans dont:

You forgot one.

Don't bet against their team ;D

stew

Tony this has gotten old, Celtic scored 3 and should have beaten City in the CL, last time I checked City put 3 past and beat Barcelona, both teams have many players that cost more to buy than the entire Celtic starting 11.

Wise up and instead of hating the manager support the team you love, managers are fleeting, Celtic are forever!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: Applesisapples on November 04, 2016, 09:08:27 AM
Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on November 04, 2016, 01:09:09 AM
coz he's rollin down the stairs too drunk to fcuk, too drunk, too drunk, too drunk to fcuk.............

;D 

BennyHarp

Is it bollocks!! They are pinning the blame on Wembley. A nice little ready made excuse!
That was never a square ball!!

Hectic

Spurs campaign has been disappointing as all due respect to Leicester, Tottenham played the best football last season and with a young team looked like they were fast developing into a top class side. They must have spent upward on 70m in the summer and when the draw for the group stages was made it looked particularly favourable. I for one expected them to come through comfortably.

The difference with Celtic is that a new manager with new ideas is just in the door trying to put his own stamp on the team and very much in the embryonic stages of building his squad. Getting into the group stages in itself is a massive achievement in the circumstances and when the draw was made it was clear it was going to be a massive struggle but a learning curve.

For me there are two main differences. The major one being stage of development of the two clubs being compared with the other being quality of opposition. That is leaving aside finances etc.

At the same time I do not know why I am wasting my time typing this as only one person does not seem to get this and will never accept it anyway. Sad when you support a team and cannot enjoy the most exciting time to be a supporter since MON walked in the door.

T Fearon

Excited? By a 7 nil defeat? By being effectively out of contention after the fourth game out of a series of six? Do me a favour.

I wouldn't mind if there was any sign of sustained improvement or discernible plan,but when we were facing ten men,and drawing 1 each,in the latter stages of a game that was a must win the other night,we were pussyfooting around playing the ball across the back four etc.