Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

lenny

Quote from: T Fearon on October 31, 2016, 08:51:10 PM
BMG priced at 1/2.Licence to print money

Well, how much money did you print or did the licence expire?

bennydorano

Didnt see much as I was out but fantastic last quarter from Celtic, missed 2 glorious chances as well.

I agree with Fearon, manager is responsible! Well done Brendy & TF has finally seen the error of his ways😆

The Gs Man

Qualification still a possibility.
Keep 'er lit

clarshack

celtic played well and were unlucky. should have won it with mcgregors chance at the end.

ashman

Quote from: The Gs Man on November 01, 2016, 09:39:33 PM
Qualification still a possibility.

Celtic should have won that .  Qualification at this stage = porcine aviation . 

thebar

That was a decent result tonight away from home...well done to all concerned the team is at last competing again and having a go which they haven't done for a few seasons good to see the improvement in the club... alot of it has to attributed to manager that's what changed.

reddgnhand

Well done BR. The confidence is growing in that team. He'll get a standing ovation at the AGM. I wonder will anyone disagree and remain seated.

Main Street

I only managed to catch the 2nd half and it looked liked a composed confident Celtic team performance,  obviously lacking some better players in a few positions. Overall a good retort to the disappointment from the last game and could easily have been better.

The discussions board's  troll will be delighted that so many of his celtic thread bitches are still obsessed about him and his attention seeking rants.

The Gs Man

Quote from: reddgnhand on November 01, 2016, 09:44:08 PM
Well done BR. The confidence is growing in that team. He'll get a standing ovation at the AGM. I wonder will anyone disagree and remain seated.

Or turn up on the wrong weekend.
Keep 'er lit

T Fearon

Rubbish.Playing against ten men,needed to win,never looked like doing so.

yellowcard

Huge step forward to get a result like that away from home against a top Bundesliga side.

tothetop03

Quote from: T Fearon on November 01, 2016, 10:02:59 PM
Rubbish.Playing against ten men,needed to win,never looked like doing so.

No harm to you, you are some knob!!

bennydorano

He was watching City anyway. No doubt there'll be a big fraudulent Facebook post later as well.