Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

MoChara

Borussia look like they are going to be missing Thorgan Hazard and Raffael, which is great news for the celts.

T Fearon

Just finalised travel arrangements for the AGM there (after double checking the date on the notice! 😂).Will any of you armchair experts be there?

imtommygunn

Will you be sharing stories of your winnings at "your" teams expenses :P

charlieTully

Quote from: T Fearon on October 14, 2016, 06:30:07 PM
Just finalised travel arrangements for the AGM there (after double checking the date on the notice! 😂).Will any of you armchair experts be there?

nope, but I will be there on Wed night, see Caley are 3/1 at home to the rangers tonight, big price.

tonto1888

Quote from: MoChara on October 14, 2016, 02:33:15 PM
Borussia look like they are going to be missing Thorgan Hazard and Raffael, which is great news for the celts.

Dunno much about Borussia. Aye they their top players?

southderryman

I prefer to use my holidays from work to actually travel to the games and support the team.

You should try it sometime

As always I give the celtic trust my proxy. Couldn't be in better hands than Jeanette findlay.

Hectic

Quote from: tonto1888 on October 14, 2016, 08:22:58 PM

They were a very decent side last season but they are not unlike ourselves in that they score a lot but also concede a fair few plus they have been a bit rocky on the road. When the draw was made I thought they were almost as tough a side as we could have got from that pot with the exception of Spurs who we could not draw after pulling City. They had just pumped Salzburg in the qualifiers with the two players who are doubts both scoring hat tricks so they have that in them.

However their indifferent form since plus the return of cauldron Celtic Park and the belief it seems to be installing into the players gives me optimism. I was at the City game and the place was bouncing in every corner, if the German team let's this affect them and we start bang on the front foot we have a very good chancre of getting something.

Hectic

Attending not an option because I am not a share holder. Does that make me less of a supporter? Do not get to every game either due to work commitments and having a young family. Does that further push me down the supporter rankings?

T Fearon

No.You are an ordinary punter that we shareholders value deeply.

MoChara

Quote from: tonto1888 on October 14, 2016, 08:22:58 PM

Hectic summed it up better than I could, they seem to be their main scoring threat from what I gather

T Fearon

Southderryman,I have been at more Celtic games than you will ever see.

ashman

Quote from: T Fearon on October 15, 2016, 09:16:38 AM
Southderryman,I have been at more Celtic games than you will ever see.

Tony or SDM

Do any of you follow a local team regularly rather than bragging about who going the see the footballing wing of a British Plc the most often .

Hectic

Quote from: T Fearon on October 15, 2016, 07:49:30 AM

Haha as long as we turn up and keep your shares solid job done  ;)

Hectic

Quote from: Hectic on October 15, 2016, 10:43:01 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on October 15, 2016, 07:49:30 AM

Haha as long as we turn up and keep your shares solid job done  ;)

Which I assume is the cause of your angst at the high salaries you complain that some of our employees are earning?

T Fearon

On the contrary I am bemused by heated arguments from the floor in recent years at the AGM,led by one or two academics,that the club should pay the living wage to all employees at Celtic Park,while never once alluding to the fact that other employees are grotesquely earning hundreds of thousands and in one or two cases,millions,annually.