Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

He was hampered by injury last year.Rodgers has nothing to do with his current form

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on October 01, 2016, 01:54:41 PM
He was hampered by injury last year.Rodgers has nothing to do with his current form

What about the previous years?

bennydorano

Funnily enough I think Scott Brown himself would disagree with Tony, but then again what would he know.

T Fearon

He was ok.He is going through a purple patch at the moment as most players do occasionally

king of leon

Quote from: T Fearon on October 01, 2016, 01:54:41 PM

Rodgers has everything to do with his form!

He's responsible for getting him fit and keeping him fit and playing at the sustained high level he's been operating at now for the last 3 months.

To suggest otherwise shows a distinct lack of knowledge. Your obviously on the wind up because your an embarrassment to yourself if you really think that!! 😉

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on October 01, 2016, 08:26:40 AM
It should be a routine win without conceding a goal,but won't be of course

Haha. Wrong again. Not that you will admit it.
Professional performance. 3 points. Next.

T Fearon

A routine win means 3 or 4 goals to nil,not scraping a 1 nil win against a crap team.

Watch how the Dundalk manager keeps his squad focussed after a win (not a draw) in Europe in midweek,in tomorrow's FAI Cup semi final

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on October 01, 2016, 02:53:34 PM
A routine win means 3 or 4 goals to nil,not scraping a 1 nil win against a crap team.

Watch how the Dundalk manager keeps his squad focussed after a win (not a draw) in Europe in midweek,in tomorrow's FAI Cup semi final

You were wrong tiny. Just admit it

T Fearon

I was right.I said a routine win with a clean sheet.That does not mean a narrow 1 nil victory

ashman

Quote from: T Fearon on October 01, 2016, 11:35:17 PM
I was right.I said a routine win with a clean sheet.That does not mean a narrow 1 nil victory
[/quote

Ffs on all Ireland replay weekend fcuk off with 5hit about the garrison game is jock land .

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on October 01, 2016, 11:35:17 PM

The definition of a routine win is open to interpretation. The definition of not conceding is not. Wrong

T Fearon

Celtic have exactly the same number of points as they had at this stage last year,under Ronny.So the only difference is that we are in the Champions League (due to luck and a relatively easy draw) where we have shipped ten goals in two games and recorded our heaviest ever European defeat.

Is this progress and value for money,really?

stew

Quote from: reddgnhand on September 29, 2016, 08:41:21 PM
Quote from: stew on September 29, 2016, 06:18:54 PM
Quote from: Main Street on September 29, 2016, 03:14:46 PM
I wonder would I be staggered  by the level of ignorance about football in an Armagh drinking hole?

Pick a town any town and you will get the same when it comes to Celtic, swearing at the ref when their players is two yards offside, claiming players should be sent off for dirty tackles that dont deserve yellows, calling players c***s for scoring against Celtic and then, at the end of the game, about two hours after the game, stagger out onto the street and start singing party tunes!

It is no wonder a fair few of my mates no longer support Celtic!

I thought you went home at half time?

Your point being?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

T Fearon

I hope our well paid manager is watching Spurs V Man City and observing how to take a lead,protect it and consolidate it.

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on October 02, 2016, 09:09:11 AM
Celtic have exactly the same number of points as they had at this stage last year,under Ronny.So the only difference is that we are in the Champions League (due to luck and a relatively easy draw) where we have shipped ten goals in two games and recorded our heaviest ever European defeat.

Is this progress and value for money,really?

The quality of football is much better and more entertaining

Edit. After 7 games last season we had 16 points. After 7 games this season we have 19 points. I don't know where you learned to count or do math but 16 and 19 are not the same