?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Hectic

Quote from: T Fearon on September 25, 2016, 10:14:01 PM
I have no personal agenda against Rodgers.He is simply not doing the job he is overpaid to do.The defeats to Red Imps,the humiliation against Barcelona,and his laughable attempts to say this was not embarrassing (does he think all of us are fools,or just those on this thread apart from myself?),to be followed this week by another humiliation against Man City (let's see how real Celtic fans react when the feel good factor of a big Champions League night gives way to an embarrassing home defeat) and the inability to keep a clean sheet in the domestic league are all glaring and fundamental failures.

You forgot the astronomical transfer budget, him being from Ballymena, the penalty miss and defeat at Inverness (non comparable with a Gerrard slip but the same as Roberts miss), him being from Glenarm etc etc etc

Cognitive dissonance a term you are familiar with?

Hectic

Or are you just simply wanting a wee hug and maybe a kiss?

Applesisapples

Does the ban on personal attacks also apply to Tony constantly referring to Rodgers as Coco? As for the rest of his "guff" best ignored.

T Fearon

I know.That is highly offensive towards the real Coco!

Applesisapples

Quote from: T Fearon on September 26, 2016, 10:56:02 AM
I know.That is highly offensive towards the real Coco!
I'm sure you'll get over it.

uimhr ocht

I Think we should play 5 in midfield on weds night sinclair,brown,bitton,rogic,forrest,with dembelle up front,the keeper situation is a strange one at the minute.

T Fearon

lenny

Quote from: uimhr ocht on September 26, 2016, 07:03:14 PM
I Think we should play 5 in midfield on weds night sinclair,brown,bitton,rogic,forrest,with dembelle up front,the keeper situation is a strange one at the minute.

I agree. Rodgers is working hard to try to get the players being more confident and to play the right way. for this game though we should be more pragmatic and keep it tight.

T Fearon

Sadly with the manager utterly incapable of learning from past mistakes and his inability to address the continued leaking of goals,I can only see a field day for Aguero and Co.I will be pleasantly surprised if we avoid defeat by more than three goals

tonto1888

yellowcard

Celtic at home in the CL are a different animal than away from home. I hope Rodgers has the sense to play 5 in midfield or he will run the danger of getting overrun here against a Pep side who will have most of the ball. If he does that and reduces the space for City to play in, then Celtic have an outside chance of getting something. I'm not sure he is tactically the best manager in the world though so I think it could be another difficult night. 3-1 to City.

T Fearon

Just home from Celtic the Musical in Derry.Excellent night's entertainment.

I see Skybet have Coco at 50/1 to succeed Big Sam as England manager

Orior

Quote from: T Fearon on September 28, 2016, 12:33:39 AM
Just home from Celtic the Musical in Derry.Excellent night's entertainment.

I see Skybet have Coco at 50/1 to succeed Big Sam as England manager

Have you a ticket for tonight's match?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

uimhr ocht

Come on the hoops tonight a draw would be a great result heres hoping!

cuconnacht

For all ye Gaels in the more obscure parts of the world.BT1
5:00pm   
Live UEFA Youth League
Live Celtic U19 v Man City U19
Celtic take on Manchester City in Group C of the UEFA Youth League at Cappielow Park. Starlet Lukas Nmecha, who netted two against Gladbach last time out, is one to watch for City
http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/celtic-youth-vs-manchester-city-youth-live-streaming
cric has main game on its schedule,if not

Main game.

http://www.time4tv.me/2016/04/bt-sport-2.php
Ive got it ready on stream 2 top left corner.
Big screen and pause etc are there at the bottom of screen just feel em out then do volume.
Go on the Bhoys.